Chapter 26

ABIR'S POV

The words of that Mihir were just going on and on in my mind.... I was burning in anger... I was so much frustrated and also angry on myself that I drove back home which is nearly a 45 minutes drive in just 25 minutes...

I am angry on myself for reacting that way in front of him, and like a mad man challenging him for god's sake he was my sweetheart Mishti's brother... I shouldn't have let the situation this worst, now I am sure that man will definitely tell my Mishti... Will she not love me after that?? Forget about love will she talk with me too... Shit! Shit! Shit! Everything is so messed up....

As I entered my mansion, got greeted by Aarnav who asked, "So bro.. i want all details on what all happened there?? I am sure you would have impressed bhabhi's brother... So when is the wedding??" he asked ending with a chuckle trying to tease me... But didn't continued seeing my frustrated face...

I need to tell everything to Aarnav, may be he could help me out... I told him everything in detail. And the first thing he did was scolding me for being such a mad creature to challenge or let's say accept every accusations of Mihir...

I was mad at that time to do that.. I should have just explained him or fed him with some lies but the way and the audacity with which that Mihir was telling me to leave Mishti... My Mishti... My sweetheart... I just couldn't stop myself...

"Bhai.. call Mishti bhabhi and ask her" Aarnav said breaking my thought process.. I quickly dailed my sweetheart's number it was ringing was she was not picking up the phone... I tried again but again the same now this was making me more worried thinking about the things that could have happened...

Author's POV

Let's go back to see what happened at Mishti's home after Abir left...

Mihir was furious and at the same time stressed about thinking whatever Abir said. One thing was clear in his head he need to keep mishti away from this man any how...

Though mishti will get hurt by his words but he needs to keep her away from that evil man... This small heartbreak of Mishti would be okay to handle than the bigger heartbreak of her knowing the type of man she was in love with... And how that man was lying to her...

"Bhai! Come let's have dinner" said Mishti entering the living room from kitchen..

"Mishti!! We need to talk mishti... About Abir" Mihir spoke in a stern tone...

Mishti replied back thinking maybe bhai didn't liked Abir leaving like that and said,"Bhai! Abir is like that only workaholic.. you don't worry I will scold Abir so much for skipping the dinner, You know what I will not talk to Abir... And you know Abir..."

Stopping Mishti in between Mihir spoke loudly,"Don't take his name Mishti anymore!!" he spoke so loud in anger that mishti was shocked and Isha who was kitchen also came out running...

Mishti asked timidly,"Why Bhai what happened?"

"Mishtu... Abir is not what he shows himself, he is not a good man. He is not good for you dear... He has lied to you about his true side... Mishti he is involved in various illegal buisness..."Mihir stated firmly.

"Bhai... Abir is not like that there might be some misunderstanding... I will talk to him... You wait" mishti said almost shuttering her eyes had been watery.

As mishti picked up her mobile to call, Mihir went near and pulled her mobile from her hand and kept back and told her,"Mishtu! Listen to me carefully... Whatever I am saying to true trust me, why I will I tell something to you that I know will make you sad without double checking... You know what that Abir accepted all that in front of me when I asked him... Don't you trust your brother mishtu do you still want to talk to that lier..."

Mishti was heartbroken listening to mihir words... She trusted her Mihir Bhai more than herself, as he was her everything after mom dad... He was the one who took care of her like a princess.. protecting her from everything... But at the same time she couldn't accept the things about Abir, her Abir... No how that's possible, her Abir he is such a gentleman and good at heart too that she knows from the amount of time she has spent with him.. Tears were rolling down mishti's eyes...

Her trance got broken hearing to her phone vibrating and Abir's name flashing... She needs answer and for that she needs to talk to him and that she will and if he has lied to her than she also not knows what she will do...

Picking up her mobile as she was going to pick up the call... She looked at mihir and said, "Bhai i trust you more than myself... I know you can never be wrong"

Interrupting her from picking the call Mihir said, "Mishti if you trust me and love your this Bhai then I want you to leave that Abir for me... Will you dear please?" almost pleading her for something...

Mishti felt heartbroken listening to Mihir about leaving Abir but more about her Bhai like this pleading to him, he had never been like this her Mihir Bhai... Something inside her was breaking, she was confused frustrated everything at the same time...

And a broken mishti said, "I will leave Abir!" as tears rolled down her eyes...

Mihir felt bad seeing his sister vulnerable condition he never wanted to see her like this but he had no choice now or never he had to make his sister away from that man anyhow, though it may feel manipulate emotionally to many but he had too... To save mishti...

________________________

Hope you all have liked the chapter... Thanks for your patience as I am late as always...

I have written the chapter in rush so pardon me...

Please do VOTE & COMMENT

Sorry for the grammatical and other mistakes in the chapter...

THANK YOU!

Take care ❤️

See yaa...