Chapter 2

Author's POV

Mishti reached the backstage in her college breathing heavily.. Ishita sees her and moves towards her and says, Are you ok?? How did these roses get on your clothes? How do your clothes get dusty? What happened?? Tell na... Or wait let me call Mihir bhai.. Mishti still breathing heavily due to so much running says, First of all! Give.. me water... Listening to these Ishita quickly handed over her a water bottle. After Mishti drinks water and looks at Ishita who with her eyebrows is again asking what happened. Mishti tells her everything about the little accident and all. Ishita listens to her and asks, That man can't he drive properly, must be some rich spoilt brat. you are not hurt na mishtu anywhere... Mishti nods negatively. Ishita asks, But every day you come with Mihir bhai to college? Then what happened today??

Then Mishti said, Actually bhai has gone to Delhi for some office work so I came by bus today. Now let's get ready or we will be late for the opening act... Ishita just nods in agreement and moves towards the changing room. Mishti also moves towards the changing room to change.

As Mishti comes out changing... Ishita says in excitement, Someone is looking damn beautiful... Every man is going to be awestruck by you... Finally, my bestie will also get her man.

Mishti says, Ishu

Mishti says, Ishu.., I don't want anyone! I am happy single... Ishita smiles and says, The time will only say.. and winks. Mishti says You are looking gorgeous too, If Vatsal bro, was here he would have fainted... Ishita blushes hard and mishti laughs finding her bestie blushing.

Just then a girl screams, Hurry up!! Everyone.. we all are getting late! And one more thing Group 1 entry from this side of the door and Group 2 from the second side so they need to hurry up and pass the corridor and go there. All the girls present there said in unison, OK!!

Mishti is in Group 2 and Ishita is in Group 1. Both bid each other bye and wish all the best... then Mishti leaves.

─────────────────────

On the other side, Abir with Aarnav enters Mishti's college for the charity program, welcomed warmly by the college faculty and some students...

They all are passing through the corridor going towards the auditorium, just then Abir gets a call and excuses himself from all, telling others & Aarnav to go forward he will join them in a few minutes. All leaves and Abir attends his call.

Abir's POV

After completing the business call, I started moving towards the auditorium where the charity event was going to be held, passing this corridor I think I will reach there...

I was walking towards the auditorium, and just then from nowhere, someone collided with me.. the touch was soft. I saw there was a girl wearing something traditional, and she was just going to fall hard on the ground as I collided with her, I think she lost balance on her feet due to our collision. From her figure, I could clearly say she was too fragile.

She was just going to touch the ground, but I held her in my arms... As I held her bare waist, she was in my arms. I could see her face and to my wonder the same beautiful face with angelic eyes.. but this time that angelic eyes were closed, and a smile formed on my face unknowingly looking at her. Am I attracted to her... Don't know what she has done to me, but I just want to hold her like these in my arms forever... Protect her... From the first time I saw her on the road, something inside me attracted me to her. I think I am in love with this girl...

Slowly she opens her eyes, breaking my trance and thoughts.. She several times blinks her eyes and looks at me into my eyes deep. Our eyes locked... I wish to just stare at her. But after a minute she looks at me with a shocked expression and breaks our eye lock, she stands up quickly straight. Before I could ask her anything if she ok or not? She quickly says, Thank you & Sorry!! and just runs away passing me behind her... I just looked at her retarding figure and smiled. I said to myself, Why is this girl always running away from me... My eyes move towards the floor to find an earring, which was hers I think it had fallen when we collided. I picked it up and kept it in my pocket...

Just then I can hear someone fake coughing behind me and I can say who that person must be, Aarnav... I moved in his direction and he started looking at me with a questioning face and smirking. I asked him in a stern tone, Now what?? Let's go.. Aren't we getting late for the event?? Aarnav says That's what I must be asking you... you are here busy romancing with your love at first sight.. isn't it true? He is right... I glared at him and said, I don't know if am in love with her or not.. don't know why but I feel attracted towards her whenever I see her, there is something.. I feel like I have got everything, whenever I see her... Aarnav stops me in between and says, You are in love... He is saying right, I am in love with her.. but wait I don't even know her name, I will find that.. that's not a big thing for me as I now know she studies in this college only. Wait I think I can also get to see her at the event. I quickly told Aarnav, Let's go in... He nodded in agreement and we both went inside the auditorium.. There were front seats kept reserved for us, and we both got there...

Mishti's POV

I was as always.. Running! Running! adjusting my earrings which were don't know why but not fitting properly today.. Just then don't know from where I collided with a hard wall, but as far as I remember there is no wall in the corridor.. The collision was so hard that I got unbalanced and was going to hit the floor... I suddenly closed my eyes in fear, as I was sure that hitting the floor there was going to start the blood flowing from my head.

After a few seconds, I realized, that there was no pain in my head.. but could feel a strong grip on my waist. As I tried opening my eyes to find out, I could see a familiar face smiling at me... Yes! That guy, with whom I had an accident in the morning... Don't know why his eyes are just so deep, I feel myself drowning inside them. My brain tells me that I just collided with him and he saved me from falling, and he is just now holding me in his arms. I quickly stood up straight... I just said to him a quick, Thank you and sorry..

I just ran away from him passing him, as I was getting late just now. I need to reach out quickly. But what was he doing here in my college? Wait to stalk me... No that's not possible.. Leave that Mishti and gear up for your performance... Concentrate!!

─────────────────────

That's it for today guys!!
Hope you all liked the chapter.
Sorry for the late chapter but all know the reason, as I have stated on my profile. Sorry.

I will try to update you as soon as possible...

Do vote & comment if you liked the story.

Sorry for every grammatical error and other mistakes...

Thank you ❤️

Take care of yourself and your dear ones!! Stay Safe.

See ya...