Chapter 17

Mishti answers Abir's video call coming out from her thoughts, and keeps her mobile phone on the dressing table.. starts adjusting her saree which is a bit messed..

Abir gets startled looking at her as she answers the call.. He just keeps staring at her, noticing her each and every features and movements with a smile playing on his face.. He gets lost in adoring her beauty, just in the moment Mishti notices him not saying anything, just staring and says, Abirr!! It gets him out of his starring session..

Mishti raising her eyebrows asks him, By the way where were you lost?? Abir smiles at her question and says, Was lost in your beauty sweetheart.. and winks at the end of the sentence.. Mishti blushes at his compliment..

Something strikes in the head of our possessive Abir Rajvansh that where his sweetheart is going looking so beautiful as she surely going to get many eyes on her and he can't let anyone else eye what's his..

So Abir asks, Are you going somewhere out sweetheart?? Mishti nods in agreement and says, To a party.. Actually i forgot to tell you that today vatsal bhai has organised a party as for the launch of his new company.. and Ishita wants me to accompany her as she is going early.. so she will just now pick me up.. Abir gives a nod in agreement..

Abir opens his mouth to say something, but just then Mishti's bhabhi calls her telling that Ishita has come and she needs to leave, so says a small sorry to Abir and a quick bye hanging up his call..

On the other side, Abir was not satisfied with the quick bye of his sweetheart.. and was thinking something else with a smirk playing on his face..

The smirk on Abir's face was not at all gone unnoticed by Aarnav who had entered Abir's room and also listened half of his conversation with Mishti.. He very well knew that what was going to happen next but just for confirming looked at Abir and asked, Bhai.. should I cancel the next meeting? Abir looked up from his phone screen at Aarnav standing at door with a smile on his face, and passed a small nod in agreement to him..

───────────────────

8:00 PM

The sweet music was flowing through the busy atmosphere of the party.. Mishti was sipping her orange juice standing in a corner, trying to find out her best friend Ishita who was not visible from the last few minutes and Mishti was bored, she knew that before coming to the party but how could she deny to Vatsal & Ishita as they would have definitely felt bad...

"Thinking about me.. SWEETHEART.." a known voice made its way to her ears making her come out of her thought process and making her lips curve into a sweet smile as she moved towards the voice with questioning eyes..

As she moved towards the voice, she was not much surprised to find him at the party and wanted to ask him why he didn't told her that he was coming too.. but her heart was lost in adoring the handsome looking man in front of her, wearing black suit, giving her his as always sweetest smile and his eyes just sparkling his love which he held just for her.. just a whisper came out of her throat which just spelled his name "ABIR.."

Abir had entered the party just a few minutes ago, with Aarnav on his side but was not at all interested in the people giving him a warm welcome at the party and quickly had made his way out of them making Aarnav handle them.. Abir was just here to meet his sweetheart and his eyes had managed to find her standing in a corner holding a glass of orange juice, lost in some thoughts.. He quickly made his way towards Mishti, and to draw her attention towards him.. He spoke standing just behind her holding his smile..

But as she moved towards him identifying his voice, carrying her beautiful smile which every time manages to stole his heart way.. He was drowned again in adoring his sweetheart, but came out of it as she whispered his name in her sweet voice.. and his eyes locked with her.. Their eyes locked.. (An eyelock just like the below image)