Chapter 29

Night 12:38 AM
Mishti's House...

Mishti is sitting on her bed, lights are on in the room... She is looking or you can say staring at something with a slight smile on her face and at the same time tears rolling down her eyes, at her phone screen which displays her and Abir at Vatsal's party in which she is laughing and he is looking at her adoring her... she is deep down lost in her thoughts...

Breaking her thoughts, the phone in her hand starts ringing, seeing the caller ID a little frown comes on her face thinking why he is calling her so late...

She picks up the call as she hears the second ring, her heart hoping everything will be fine...

She holds the phone near her ear and says, "Hello Aarnav! Everything ok?" Aarnav from the other side sounded panicked as he said quickly, "Mishti! Sorry for calling you so late, but do know you where Abir Bhai is?"

Mishti answered him, "No! I don't know Aarnav... We have stopped meeting..." Aarnav replied, "Actually I am out of town and Bhai has been missing for the last 5 hours, so I called you, sorry... Bye!" Aarnav hung up the call immediately saying that..

She was shocked to hear what Aarnav said to her... Abir had been missing!! Where would he be?? Her brain pondered over that question... Her heart prayed for him to be fine, but her mind asked her if she was responsible for him being missing... Would he be OK? She was lost thinking, and the things that happened the following day came into her mind...

Flashback...

9:30 AM

Mishti was again late to her, these things were happening from that miserable day the memories of that day just didn't let her sleep properly thinking about how she broke Abir's heart and her too at the same moment she was walking speedily in the direction of her college when she got collided with a hard wall or a well-built chest as she noticed as two hands enveloped her into their owner's embrace who was non-other than Abir her heart screamed as she was very well aware of his touch.

Mishti looked up still standing in Abir's embrace as he held her tightly to meet his eyes that defined loneliness and longing just for her... She moved back away from his embrace as it was intimidating for her if she stayed more in his embrace then maybe she would not be able to leave him.

Today she decided not to ask him why he was again here as she knew his answer that HE WILL KEEP TRYING TO GET HER BACK TILL HIS LAST BREATH! Stubborn he was! As she tried to walk past him he said stopping her, "Sweetheart why are you doing this all when you it's paining both of us"

She had no answers to his question maybe... As she entered the college gate he stopped speaking and maybe went away her heart urged her to see back but she didn't and moved forward.

There Misthi met Ishita her bestie who gave her a disappointed look, the look she gave her from the day mishti told her about how she broke up with Abir... Ishita was mad at Mishti for doing such a thing and so quickly giving up on her relationship with Abir...

As the first class got cancelled both Ishita and Mishti trailed towards the small garden on their campus both were silent as they settled down on the grass in the garden Mishti spoke, "Ishu will you never talk to me?" Mishti waited for her reply but what she received was just silence... 

Mishti had tears in her eyes she was feeling vulnerable she had lost two important people from her life by just one decision... "Ishu! Please talk to me you know that I only have you with whom I can talk freely why are you doing this to me, Ishita... speak... I don't want this silent type, Ishita, please be that Mishtu's bestie Ishu back..." Mishti spoke as a lone tear slipped down her eyes...