1- Wedding

-Woolf POV-

"Memegod?" I ask cautiously, knocking on his door. It was his big day and he was stressed. I had just gotten a call from the people who I had hired for security. They had to last-minute cancel. I knew he wasn't going to be happy about this.

The door swung open.

"What." Meme snapped.

"Well... uh could I come in?" I asked.

"Sure." He sighed.

I walked in and sat down in one of his chairs.

"Security had a last-minute cancel. I'm really sorry." I explained.

"I- Wha- Ok. If anything goes wrong you're going to have to be the security. Wictoria comes first. Not me. Not anyone else. Tb offered at one point to be the security he can protect me if he wants. If not, I don't really care I can take care of myself. Nobody else has to know that security canceled. I'll tell Laff, you can tell Tbh. They're the only ones who have to know." He said.

He took that better than I expected. "Ok. Have you seen our crab friend?" I asked.

"Ya. He went up to the wedding not so long ago. He's probably still there." Meme said.

"Cool. I'll go up and tell him. Oh and you look really nice." I said, walking out the door.

"Thanks." He mumbled.

I trudged up the hill feeling a bit guilty. It wasn't Meme's fault that security canceled but he was making everything his problem that he had to solve. When Socks had volunteered to take care of most of the wedding Meme became a lot more agitated. It was clear he didn't trust Socks enough to have him do that. He instead had me be in charge. I was a bit shocked but I also felt happy that he trusted me that much. I reached the top of the hill where the wedding would be held in a few hours. I saw Tb crab dancing in front of Socks and Blaza. I laughed.

"Hey Woolf!" Socks said.

"Hey"

Tbh stopped doing his crab dance and stood up.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Uh- N-not much." I stuttered. I wanted to tell him but I couldn't with Socks and Blaza here.

"You good Woolfster?" Blaza asked.

"Ya. I'm fine. But uh- Tbh could I talk to you alone?" I asked.

"Sure" He responded.

We walked to the other side of the hill.

"So? What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

I looked quickly around to see if anyone could hear us. Who I guessed was Muffin was the only one in earshot and he was running down the hill anyway so he probably wouldn't hear us.

"Security canceled last minute. If anything goes wrong I'll protect Wictoria, you can get Meme. Don't tell anyone else, Meme only wants you, me, him, and Laff to know." I explained.

"Ok. It's still a few hours before the wedding starts right?" Tbh asked.

"About an hour. But I'm gonna need to spend a lot of that making sure everything else is ready." I replied.

"I could help if you wanted!" Tb offered.

"Nah I got it. Thanks though!" I said.

"Of course! Ima go show Muffin my crab dance." Tb laughed.

"Ok. I think Muffin might have gone to find Nadwe or something because I don't see him nearby." I said, looking around.

"Eh. Then Socks and Blaza will do." He laughed running off.