2- Gulag

| This chapter contains a bit of cussing |

-Memegod POV-

"W-wicky....?" I said, crying.

I could barely see through my tears but I did see Tbh running up to me and I felt him hug me. I didn't care. I just wanted Wictoria back. There was no way she was dead. She couldn't be.

I saw bombs coming for the village, burning it to ashes. I heard Woolf yelling at everyone to calm down and evacuate. Why? Just let me sit here for the rest of my life and suffer. Tb grabbed my arm and started dragging me out when we heard a voice.

"WELL, WELL, WELL. HAVING A WEDDING? ARE YOU HAVING FUN? WELL. THAT'S NICE. I'M GLAD THAT YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT TIME."

What the fuck does this guy want? Can't he just give me back Wictoria and leave us alone?

"THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS YOUR LIFE TURNING UPSIDE-DOWN."

Meme's wedding matters. Wictoria mattered before you killed her. Our friends matter.

"I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE A REVELATION I'VE HAD DURING MY TIME HERE. IT CAME TO ME WHEN I TRIED TO CLASSIFY YOUR SPECIES AND I REALIZED HUMANS ARE NOT ACTUALLY MAMMALS. EVERY MAMMAL ON THIS PLANET INSTINCTIVELY DEVELOPS A NATURAL EQUILIBRIUM WITH THE SURROUNDING ENVIRONMENT. BUT YOU HUMANS DO NOT. INSTEAD YOU MULTIPLY AND MULTIPLY UNTIL EVERY RESOURCE IS CONSUMED. BUT THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO SURVIVE IS FOR YOU TO SPREAD TO ANOTHER AREA. THERE'S ANOTHER ORGANISM ON THIS PLANET THAT FOLLOWS THE SAME PATTERN. A VIRUS.

He's comparing us to a virus?! We're nothing like a virus! Ok Woolf. Focus. You need to help get everyone to safety.

"HUMAN BEINGS ARE A DISEASE, A CANCER ON THIS PLANET. A PLAGUE. AND WE ARE THE CURE."

No we're not! And by destroying someone's big day your not "curing" anything.

"TODAY IS A DAY OF HISTORY. TODAY WILL BE REMEMBERED. YEARS FROM NOW, THE YOUNG WILL WONDER ABOUT TODAY."

Remembered by US. As Meme's wedding day.

"TODAY IS A DAY OF HISTORY. AND YOU ARE PART OF IT. LET THE GAMES BEGIN."

"WE HAVE TO RUN!!" I yelled.

I saw Meme and Tb holding up the back and helped them forward.

"Just leave me alone." Meme mumbled.

"We can't do that." Tb said, rubbing Meme's back.

After a few minutes we had gotten away to under what I only assumed was a wizard tower. (The big tower thingy in front of Meme's team's base for those of you who don't know) Meme was crying in a corner with Honest standing next to him, talking to him. Socks, Laff, and Nadwe were trying to talk to him and tell him it's ok and that everything would be worked out but I wouldn't let them. I understood Meme needed space and I was going to make sure he got it.

"WOOLF!" He yelled. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that he had turned to face me. He sounded angry and I didn't know why.

I turned to face him. "Yes?"

"IT WAS YOU! YOU KILLED WICTORIA DIDN'T YOU?!" Meme screamed.

"Meme I understand you're sad but let's not be irrational." I spoke. I didn't care he was accusing me I still didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"It fits perfectly! That's why security didn't come! YOU NEVER HIRED THEM!" Laff yelled.

Ok. Laff was yelling. This was serious. I needed to get myself out of this situation.