10- Game Show

-Blaza POV-

I heard a knock on the wall. I was laying in one of the beds crying. I sat up.

"What's up Woolf?" I asked tiredly.

"We're gonna head to the game show. Do you wanna come or stay?" He asked.

If I go then I'll have to see Socks. But if I stay I'll be bored for hours and I can't stay here forever.

"I'll go with you." I responded.

"Great!" He said.

I walked with him out of the shelter where everyone else was waiting. I looked up. The sun was setting. So Muffin and Nadwe wouldn't burn. Everyone started walking out and I followed. I saw Dino and Woolf holding hands and talking to each other.

They've finally stopped fighting!

"It's nice." Joocie said from beside me.

"What is?" I asked.

"Woolf and Dino not fighting." Oof answered, coming to the other side of me.

"How long have they been... like this?" I asked.

"I have no idea. I saw them hanging out before the wedding so I couldn't guess." Joocie responded.

"Oh." I said. It got awkward. I didn't know what to say. 'Sorry for not joining you in the first place.'? But that sounded weird. Tell them why I came back? Not yet.

So we walked up the hill in silence and once we got to the top I saw Meme's team waiting for us with HIM in the back but...

He's still holding onto the flowers!

They had turned where the wedding was to a stage. The chairs were still there but nothing else was the same.

"We'll have one judge from each team." Meme explained.

"Blaza? You wanna be the judge?" Woolf turned and asked me.

"S-sure." I stuttered.

I saw Sock's eyes light up.

Oh no.  

Stop being paranoid Blaza! He's probably just happy we can get started.

"Are you sure? Once you've chosen you can't choose someone else." Meme said.

Everyone looked at me.

"We're sure." I said.

I saw Socks start smiling.

No-

"Cool. Socks, Blaza, you'll be the judges." Meme called.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Great!" Socks smiled, coming towards the front of their group.

Yeah. 'Great'.

"Oompa and Woolf, why don't you two go first? Just put on a scene." Socks said.

"Sure." Woolf said.

Everyone else sat down in the chairs and Socks led me up front where we would be sitting. I felt my face get red.

He laughed at you! You don't like him! He literally rejected you and yet you still can't help but blush.

"Ok. Start." Socks directed once we sat down.

"So. I hear you're a furry." Oompa started.

Really? Ok I don't care about Socks, I don't think I'm going back.