12- L4ff

Yeah that's right. End of the book I'm getting lazy. Everyone gonna die :) So of course, there's blood.

-Laff POV-

"Heys Meme." I sighed.

"Hey." He mumbled.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

I had been sitting on top of the gulag when I saw him coming so I jumped off the greet him.

"MUFFIN AND NADWE ARE VAMPIRES!" He suddenly yelled.

Oh. He finally found out.

"Really?!" I asked, faking being surprised.

"Did you know? I saw you looking at 2 bats." Meme asked.

You need him to trust you. Shut up. I'm just saying.

"Laff?"

"Yeah sorry. No I's didn't know. I was looking at those bats because I saws everyone else's looking at them." I lied.

"Oh."

It went silent.

I really think we need to have a talk on how this is supposed to work. Yeah. Yeah we do. I think you and I have different ideas of what we're gonna talk about. JUST SHUT UP. I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY HEAD AND I DON'T NEEDS YOU IN MY HEAD.

"Laff? You good? You look kinda mad...." Meme said.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry mate, I gots to go-" I said.

I ran off to my house. Through the wheat fields, which I needed to harvest soon, up to the house, down to the basement where I kept Beef Team 6-

OK PAUSE I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING. BEEF TEAM SIX. BTS. THEY MAKE MUSIC. K now that I've ruined your perspective on Beef Team 6 back to the story.

-To the back wall, where there were some buttons. To most it would look like decoraction. But to me, if you pressed them in the right order...

The wall opened. I walked down the dark hallway to what used to be my lab. At this point it had become where I yelled at myself, and myself yelled back.

I took off my mask. It was hard to breathe in but if I took it off HE might spread. Or...

Wanna go for a joyride?

I shoved my mask back on my face and latched it behind my head.

Hmm I guess not. Remind me whens I can gets rid of you? For the last time you can't get rid of me, Laff. I'm here to cause chaos, disorder, a- That's the same thing. Shh. As I was saying, I'm here to cause chaos, disorder, and destruction. For I am- L4ff blah blah blah youse've told me this 50 times. Can you stop interrupting me? Can you get out of my head? ...

I'm gonna go check on our little... Friend.

I felt his presence leave my mind. I took off my mask.

"Finally." I mumbled.

Hey I'm back. This soon?! Yep.

Something was off. He was gone for about 5 seconds, he couldn't have found him in that time unless...

"Hey Laff..." I heard someone mumble.

"NO SOCKS WATCH OUT YOU MIGHT-" I turned and started to yell.