13- Monika

|Not sure my break is necessarily 'over' but I got a ton of ideas at once so who am I to just ignore them?|

-Tbh POV-

I sighed for about the 50th time today. I missed Meme...

I had run away from the base yesterday and went to a direction where we had no settlements. I took food, a map, armor, weapons, everything I could've needed. I was currently in a snowy tundra.

I ran away because I needed time to myself. To think. I wanted to switch sides but I didn't wanna abandon Meme. Normally he was so cute and cheerful, always laughing, even if it was a joke against him. But he had become cold and gloomy. He never smiled, never laughed, only sulked. I didn't want to choose and side but I didn't have a choice. Or...

I could be neutral! That solves everything!

I still wasn't gonna go back yet, but when I did at least I would know what I would do.

But where do I stay for now? I can't just keep camping out the night. I barely survived last night...

I know!

I looked down at the map. About 200 blocks from here. I started running.

(idk how long it takes to travel 200 blocks don't judge me)

About half an hour later, I made it. The ocean.

"Tb!! You're finally back!!" I heard a little girl say. I turned. She ran at me and hugged me.

"Sis! I knew I'd find one of you out here!" I laughed.

"Hold on... I'm stilllllll not taller than you~" She whined. Her head only went to my waist.

"I told you, it'll be a while before you grow taller than either of us, if you even do." Another crab said.

"Hey big bro." I smiled.

"Where've you been?" He asked.

"Hell." I joked.

"That bad, huh? I saw the nukes from a distance but didn't wanna go find you because I have to take care of small one."

I felt my sister's head moving back and forth, looking up at us.

"Stop the adult talk~" She whined.

We both laughed.

"How long are you staying?" She asked hopefully.

"Probably only a day or two. Not counting the rest of today." I answered.

"But that's so short~" She whined. Again.

"Then we better make the best of it. Tag! Tb you're it!" My brother yelled. My family often seemed intimidating, but really we just liked to laugh around.

"Oh you're on!" I challenged.

(Yeah I got some ideas from Sacrifice Sea Crab. It's good books ok?)

-Dino POV-

"What?!"

"Yeah! I can't believe how lucky I got!"

"Woolf I wouldn't say finding a dragon egg is lucky."

"It's super rare though!"

"Yeah but if it hatches, how will you take care of it? And if Meme notices undoubtly he'll think you're raising some kind of war dragon."

"I don't care what Meme thinks! I've always wanted a dragon and now I have a dragon egg!"

Woolf and I had been out exploring for the past few days. Woolf had been gone 5 days, I was out for 3. 2 days into the adventure I told him I was going back (Because I didn't trust Oof and Joocie to keep the "Vampire Gang" under control) and he went off on his own. 2 days later I see him entering the base, holding a dragon egg.

"Woolf at least promise me you won't hatch it. We don't know how much destruction it'll cause." I said.

"Fine..." He mumbled.

-Socks/S0cks POV-

"Why do I have to go?! Why can't Tbh go? Why can't Blaza go? Why can't Laff go? Why can't YOU go?!" I yelled. I didn't wanna walk all the way to Woolf's base just to say that Meme wants to meet up.

Go. You need to earn his trust. Y'know that's exactly why I'm getting angry with him. So he doesn't trust me.

"GO! JUST GO! BRING SOMEONE WITH YOU OR DON'T. I DON'T CARE." Meme yelled back.

"FINE." I yelled.

I'm sorry Meme... But I need you to hate me so you don't fall under their plans.

I 'stormed' off to go look for Blaza. I wanted to tell him but I knew I couldn't. Halfway to his house I stopped. Could I really not tell him? Not yet. I ran to Laff's house instead.

I knocked on his door.

"Laff!"

"What's up mate?" He opened the door and asked.

"Wanna go with me to Woolf's base? Meme asked me to go and tell them he wanted to meet up."

"Sure. I's really gots nothing else to do."

We walked to Woolf's base and talked (quietly) about them on the way.

We found Dino, told him what Meme wanted, and walked back.

-Nadwe POV-

I was in my room (In Muffin's base) lying on my bed with my earbuds in listening to 'Your Reality' on loop. I finally managed to listen to it without crying.

"Nadwe." I felt someone shaking me, saying my name.

I took out my earbuds.

"Hey Muffin."

"Hi. So- uh remember how nobody else has seen this room?"

"Yeah?"

"Everyone's coming to find you."

"Hey Nadw- WHAT IS THIS." Joocie yelled, startled at the Monika's.

I saw everyone else behind him.

"BURN IT!" Oof yelled.

"NO!" 2 people popped out of nowhere, their arms blocking the doorway. Wo1fy and some other kid in a frog onesie.

"Wo1fy! And uh.. Who are you?" I asked.

"Frogg. AND HOLD ON DID WE JUST AGREE ON SOMETHING?!" The kid in the frog onesie said, facing me for his name, then facing Wo1fy.

"WE DID." Wo1fy replied.

"HOLY SH-" They both started, then disappeared before they could finish.

Everyone was quiet for a minute.

"So uh- No burning the room." Oof noted.

"NADWE WHO WERE THEY?" Woolf yelled.

"My friend and her uh- friend." I replied.

|DAMNIT. UGHH I FINISHED DDLC- UGHHH FINE YOU WIN WO1FY- MONIKA'S SONG (Your Reality for anyone who A: Wants to know what I'm talking about or B: Cry.) GOT ME HOOKED- I'VE BECOME ANOTHER MONIKA SIMP. Well now that I've yelled at Wo1fy. Yeah I've been listening to it on loop the entire time I've been writing this. My keyboard is soaked in tears. Word count: 1035|