15-Court Case

|Surprise, surprise. Yep. I'm gonna write again.|

-Tbh POV-

I sighed. I knew this court case would be chaos but what other choice did I have? I could let them kill each other but that would be even larger chaos. Well, might as well get going.

-Meme POV-

I was confident. This court case would be a piece of cake. I get Woolf arrested, everything goes back to normal. Well, at least this would all be over soon.

-Woolf POV-

I was nervous. I had evidence but I was worried about Meme's evidence. Just the few hours in the gulag was awful and boring, I couldn't imagine staying there forever.

-Nadwe POV-

Well. Here we go. We were all together in court. There were a few people missing. Socks and Joocie. 

Joocie was slain using [Laff Loaf] popped into the chat.

"Woahhhhh" Everyone said in unison, a bit shocked.

Through the little bit of skin you could see through the eye holes in Laff's mask, you could see he paled. A couple minutes later, Socks started to enter, only for Laff to get up and shove him back out so they could talk. Joocie came, then Socks and Laff a couple seconds later.

"Anyway," Tb started, "This is the trial for Woolfster, Woolfster is suspected to have killed Wictoria the cow."

Meme did his dumb laugh-cry thing when Wictoria's name was mentioned.

"Woolf? How do you plead?" Tb asked.

"Dino will speak for me." He said.

"Ok. Dino how does the defendant plead?"

Dino walked up to the front, looked at Tbh for conformation that that was what he was supposed to do, Tb nodded, and he began.

"Woolf is innocent." He simply said, then came back.

"Meme, you're the one making the claims against Woolf, why don't you come stand up here and share some evidence. Even though it's probably all lies." He said, mumbling the last part.

"Actually," He said smirking, "I would like to present my evidence last. However my team, will be glad to share some evidence."

"Laff? Why don't you go first."

"Aight, mate. I will be sharin' my screen for my FIRST piece of evidence."

He showed us a clip.

"Just like in the Sock SMP," Recorded Woolf said, "I kill his cow in the wedding."

"THAT'S IT. THAT'S IT. IT'S OVER." Socks and Oompa started yelling. 

"HOLD ON, HOLD ON. NO NO NO. THAT'S OUT OF CONTEXT, PLAY THE REST, PLAY THE REST." Woolf yelled.