On The Run

Ok this is like the third time I have added to this top part. 1. Yeah slow updates 2. YAY SOCKS IS BACK!! 3. HBD SOCKS!!!

|Woolf POV|

I have to run. But where do I go? Away. How far away? And that still doesn't answer where?
These were just some of the thoughts that ran through Woolfster's head as he ran.
Tb and Dino's base! But Tbh may not trust me anymore... Whatever. It's the best shot I've got right now.
Yeah I needed a new separate base because Laff? Laff is not neutral.
So I ran. And ran and ran and ran. Maybe without the last three rans considering it was hidden in the forest in front of the court, and next to Laff's base.

I finally got there and took a sec to rest. How did the fire even start? I climbed on top of tree and looked out. It was risky but the only way I could find out what happened at the moment.
Holy fu-
There was a dragon. A dragon. And I couldn't be there to tame it and make it my own. And I didn't have my own to begin with because Dino wouldn't let me hatch the egg I definitely did not have on me right now.
Well screw Dino. I'm gonna hatch the egg. And if Meme thinks I'm raising a war dragon, good for him.
I saw everyone running towards Meme's base, or I thought it was everyone, until I saw Dino and Tbh running my way, towards our secret base.
I got off the tree and went into the base. I set my egg on the table, and crashed on the couch.
Guess I'll just wait for them here.

I wasn't waiting long.
"Woolf!" Dino yelled, when he saw me. He came over to the couch and practically fell on me.
"Oomph" Was all I could say.
"Hey! Criminal of the hour!" Tbh laughed as he entered.
"Very funny. You know full well that was fake, and I'm innocent." I said, still getting squashed by Dino.
"But does everyone else?" He asked.
"Of course not dipshit. Why else would they turn against him?" Dino responded.
"Because they're idiots?" He asked.
"No shit Sherlock." I retorted.
"Ok so for starters, Dino get off me, then what are we gonna do next? It's not like I can just go out there and try to prove myself innocent again. They'll have me killed!"
"Ok for starters, no, and, we could hold a fake funeral for you? Just say you're dead even though you're not?" Dino said.
I'm not turning Woolf into a monkey. I simp for him and Tbh I could not do that to him.
"It could work. And then you guys just come back and tell me what happened." I replied.
"Dino, let's go out and check if the dragon's gone. If so, we can say we checked the area and found Woolf's head." Tbh suggested.
"But you would need proof. Meme won't believe you that easily. How would you get my head?" I asked.
"Uhm. This may seem weird but I already have like 5 of your heads." Tb said hesitantly.
"I would ask but, frankly, I don't want to know." I responded, a bit freaked out.
"OK, well, sorry Woolf, but we're gonna go." Dino said, finally getting off me. He seemed a little sad he couldn't stay for longer, and, secretly, I was too.

|Muffin POV|
(It was gonna be Nadwe but then I realized I haven't done Muffin's POV yet)

We were spying. On who? Meme and his team. They were talking about the court case. I still couldn't believe it was actually Woolf. I trusted him. And he killed Nadwe's mom. When we saw the evidence I saw Nad holding back tears.
"I'm so glad that fake evidence worked." Meme said, "After all it was our only evidence that really proved him guilty."
"But it didn't. Because it was fake." Laff chuckled.
...
You're kidding me right?! Nadwe almost cried and that was fake?! Wow. Great job Meme. You win worst dad of the year award.
I looked at Squeaky Toy. Almost crying. Not surprised considering... well everything.
I bumped his arm and signaled that we should leave. He nodded, and we flew off.
We got to what Meme had made "Nadwe's house" we turned back.
"C'mon Squeaky Toy."
We definitely had not already dug a hole to my secret base in the bushes behind Nadwe's house since Meme said the military basewas cursed and we weren't allowed to go there. And we did not go through the non-existent tunnel to my base, to Nadwe's room. We sat on the bed.
"Hey well now we know it's not Woolf!" I said, trying to get him away from the fact that his dad lied to him.
"IT'S NOT WOOLF DON'T PUT HIM IN THE GULAG!" Wo1fy yelled appearing out of nowhere.
"They already know that Wo1fy." Frogg said.
"Says the one who eats kitkats sideways." Wo1fy taunted.
"I believe you mean, says the AUTH-...." Frogg stopped, apparently only now realizing where they are. They paused, clearly trying to come up with something else to say. "Nadwe! Are you ok?!" They asked, changing subjects.
"Y-yeah!" He stuttered. "Just fine!" He smiled, trying to hide the fact that everything was wrong.
Frogg didn't fall for it. "Hey, it's alright. Why don't you just... go tell everyone else." They suggested.
"S-sure. C'mon Muffin let's go." He said.
"Alright. Bye you two." I said.
"Bye." Wo1fy and Frogg said, then disappeared.
So that's how we spent the rest of the day running around looking for Joocie and Oof. Oof said he wasn't surprised.
Joocie said "Well that may not matter, Woolf might be dead."
Y'know because that's positive.

"Hey where's Dino?" Nadwe asked.
"I saw him and Tbh go into the forest across from the court. Wanna check for them there?" I suggested.
"Sure, now that we can finally go out."
It was about a 3 minute flight.
"Is that...?!" Nadwe half-asked.
"That's probably where they are." I responded.
We dropped down, and went in the strange building.
"OK, well, sorry Woolf, but we're gonna go."
Dino!
"See ya..."
Woolf! He's still alive!!
"Later criminal."
TbhHonest
"Guys!!" Nadwe came in and hugged Tb.
"Hey Nad. Wait- how'd you find this place?!" Tbh responded.
"It's pretty obvious from overhead." I said, walking in.
"Ah. Nadwe you can let go of me now." Tbh said.
"No." He said.
Ack! He's gonna cry again!
"Nad c'mon, let the crab go." Dino joked.
"No. He's better than cookie guy."
"Nadwe let's sit and explain. But first you have to let go of Tbh." I said.
"Fine."

Oml finally. Sorry about not uploading more, my life's been a complete mess. I would say more but I just wanna get this out. Word count:1152