7- Funeral

|This chapter contains cussing and gore.|

-Blaza POV-

This is chaos!

"BOTH OF YOU STOP!" I heard Tbh yell.

It looked like he and Oof were trying to get Woolf and Meme to stop fighting. If they stopped everyone else would stop. Woolf had mostly stopped but Meme wasn't listening. Tbh hugged him and pulled him back.

Oof and I broke up the rest of the fights after that. Woolf, Meme, and Laff looked the most injured but nobody had died, which was a good thing. I saw Woolf's team get behind him and we all got behind Meme.

-Dino POV-

We could have just ended this. But nooo 'we should stop fighting it's not solving anything', I don't care Blaza.

"We's still need to hold the funeral. Let's do that, then we can continue with the war." Laff called. His voice was tired and rough.

"Fine." Meme and Woolf mumbled.

Meme's team started walking off, Tbh helping Meme walk, Laff limping along. Nadwe and Muffin did some real damage to him, and I was proud.

I looked at our injuries compared to theirs. Not bad. Most everyone only had scrapes and bruises however, Woolf had a huge cut on the back of his thigh that was bleeding heavily.

"You guys go ahead, I've got Woolf." I said. They walked off.

"I'm fine. You go ahead." Woolf said through his teeth. His breath was shallow and rattled, it was clear he was in a lot of pain.

"No. I'm gonna bandage you up before WE go." I replied.

I got behind him and squatted down. The cut didn't seem infected but if it wasn't bandaged soon, that could change. I wrapped the bandages around his thigh before standing up and facing him.

"Alright. You bandaged me. Now go." He said. He started limping forward but it would be a long time before he made much progress.

"It'll take forever if you continue like that." I mentioned.

"No.. It.. Won't.. Shut up.." He huffed. He had barely gone 3 meters and he was already tired. (Metric is so much easier than the US standard system. A meter is about 3 feet for the rest of the Americans reading this) I walked over to him and picked him up. My arm was underneath his legs and my other arm was wrapped around his back.

"I don't need you to carry me!" His face was bright red.

"I disagree." I laughed.

I walked him to the church where almost everyone was sitting outside. Two people, other than us, were missing but I couldn't tell who so I left it. I sat Woolf on the ground.

"I have to go get something, I'll be back." I said. I ran off to our base, just to grab a book.

-Nadwe POV-

"Really Meme? 'I'm adopted'? You've told me this a bajillion times. You seriously need better insults." I said, rolling my eyes.

"No. I mean you're ACTUALLY adopted. Wictoria and I adopted you. I was going to tell you sooner but I couldn't talk to you." He responded.

Wait WHAT?! He's lying. There's no way I'm ACTUALLY adopted.

"Liar." I mumbled.

"I'm not lying, Nadwe." He responded.

"S-so does that make you my dad?" I asked.