||Young Love||

Note: this is modern au

•••

||YOUNG LOVE||

A guy walking with his friends along 3rd street at a promenade. They are on their way to a coffee shop to get something to drink.

Suddenly, a girl walk beside him. She seems to be in a hurry but in his eyes, her figure is moving slow. The girl's hair sways as the wind blew.

And just like a shooting star she was gone from his sight.

The golden that faded to red haired guy's eyes begun searching for her, wanting to catch a glimpse of the female.

"Oi! Kyojuro, are you okay?" His friend, Uzui Tengen asked. Kyojuro stops in his track and face his friends.

"Yes! I'm okay. But have you seen the girl that walked passed us?" He questioned them.

"Ara! I think someone is in love." A girl with short black hair with purple tips said with a teasing smile.

"Kyaaaa! Rengoku-san has been arrowed by cupid-sama." This time a pink with green ombre haired girl spoke with fascination in her tone. Seems like this was the very first time they see him like this.

"Our boy is growing up. I'm so proud. Was she flamboyant?" Uzui says.

"I never got the chance to take a good look at her but for that very moment, she was breath taking." He says with full of admiration.

"Well, let's find her for you!" Mitsuri excitedly said. She is very determined in finding this girl that took their friend's breath away.

"You know what people say, don't get carried away because you have your whole life ahead of you." Giyu said. As Shinobu slap his head as an irk appear in her forehead.

"Don't discourage him. That's why nobody likes you." She stated.

"I am not dislike by people." He argued back.

"What am I supposed to do? Young love is taking over." Kyojuro says enthusiastically with his booming voice as he laughs.

His friends looked at him.

"Yep, we definitely need to find that girl now and we'll do it flamboyantly." Tengen says.

Kyojuro smiled brightly at his friends and his heart is filled with excitement.

Sadly, as time passed them by. They failed to find the female that the bright guy saw.

"It's getting late. We should head back home. We have a test tomorrow." Shinobu being a top student wouldn't want to be late for tomorrow's test.

One by one said their goodbyes and left the café. Kyojuro takes one more walk around the avenue hoping he would see her.

The thought of her steals his sleep. He dreams about her that night asking for her name and also ask to put her number down.

He woke up with a feeling of nervousness.

Since that day, he's been walking the same avenue hoping he would bump into her or into him.

"Still nothing but cold empty streets. Might as well go to school." He says to himself and re-route his way to school.

The school feels the same. Nothing special just a plain day. The class is about to start when all of a sudden someone spoken.

"Gomene, I'm late. I got lost." A female voice said. Kyojuro's attention went towards the door where his teacher is currently at.

She was talking with someone.

"Class, I forgot to tell you all that a new student is joining us today." Their teacher said as she signalled the new student to come inside.

All eyes in front.

As she enters the room, Kyojuro's eyes went wide and it sparkled.

It was the girl he saw that day. The one who took his breathe away.

He was focus in front of him that he didn't realize the teacher calling out his name.

"Rengoku Kyojuro? Are you here?" She was now checking the attendance. A classmate of his tapped his shoulder making him snap out of a trance.

"Present ma'am." He saw the girl in front of her. Soon the class started.

After those lectures they had been given a break. He met up with his friends at the cafeteria.

"Bro, I heard you were spacing out in class." Tengen says as they sat down.

"Well, you see...uhhh." His attention once more turns towards the girl. Kyojuro's friends followed his gazed.

"Oh my gosh! She's beautiful." Mitsuri stated while babbling about how beautiful the new student is.

"No wonder she took our sunshine boy's breathe away." Shinobu added.

The girl walk towards the way where they are sitting. Tengen and Mitsuri encourages him to ask her name.

"Go ask her name and her number. And do it flamboyantly." The white haired boy instructed.

He stood up but then sat back down. The girl seems to be struggling in finding a sit.

"Over here!" Mitsuri's voice says making Kyojuro's heart beats faster.

"Thank you." The girl shyly said. Then Kyojuro felt someone sat beside him. He quickly looked away feeling more nervous.

"What is your name? I haven't seen you around here. Are you new?" Tengen bombarded the shy girl with questions.

"Uhmm, well I just move in town. I'm (Y/N)." Her name is as beautiful as she is.

"Nice to meet you!" They all said while Kyojuro stayed quiet.

His friends begun talking to the new girl and it seems that she's becoming more comfortable with them. Soon Kyojuro joined in the conversation. His bright personality brought a blush upon the new girl's cheeks.

~~~

It's been a long time since that day and Kyojuro is now planning on confessing his love towards the girl.

He asked her to come at the river where there's a cherry blossom trees growing.

She came and he's so happy.

"Sorry I'm late." She said.

"It's okay. I prepared a little something." He says spreading the blanket underneath a cherry blossom tree. It was a picnic.

Once sitted, Kyojuro gave the girl her favorite foods and she gladly took it.

"What do you want to talk about?" (Y/N) ask as she took a bite at the sandwich.

His heart was racing and he became a little sweaty.

"I...I...I," The girl tilted her head waiting for him to continue,"I LIKE YOU!" He finally confessed.

Her eyes went wide but then smiled at him and lean onto him giving his cheek a kiss.

"I like you as well."