||Palm of A Tiny Hand||

Hey! @RengokuFlameDaddy ❤️‍🔥 here's your request I hope you'll like it.

«—»
The Rengoku household is currently in panic right now. Shinjuro who was completely sober at the time doesn't know what to do since he hasn't experience anything like this before not even with Ruka.

The storm was raging outside and there's no way someone can help them. Their newest family member is experiencing some indescribable pain right now.

They did not expect the baby to be born at this very moment. Senjuro was beside her offering a warm towel to her stomach which doesn't help.

Kyojuro who was the soon to be father kept holding her hand as she tries to lessen the pain.

"Kyo our baby is coming. I can feel it. It's not a false alarm. You need to do something." The female said followed by a scream.

He doesn't have any other choice but to deliver his heir on his own. The flame pillar ask his wife to open her legs.

His eyes went wide to see the head already crowning. Senjuro looked at his brother.

"Aniki do you know how to deliver a baby?"

"I...I don't know but I'm going to try."

He ask his other half to push but the head seem to be struggling to get out. He was nervous as hell but he needs to deliver the little one before it's too late.

"Dear you need to push harder this time. You can do it. I'm here." With a hard push his wife grab onto the sheet and scream. The next thing they heard was a cry.

Kyojuro held his child who apparently was a boy. He looks exactly just like his father.

(Y/N) was out of breath but smiled upon the sight of her husband and child. Shinjuro made his way towards the rooms once he heard a cry.

Tears flowed down their eyes. It was not made from sadness but from pure happiness.

Kyojuro wrapped his son onto the blanket and put it on his wife's chest.

"You did a great job." He said as he kisses the female's forehead.

"You did a great job in delivering this baby on your own, Kyo. I'm glad you did." The baby cooed as it flutter his eyes open. It has (Y/N)'s eyes.

The flame pillar's wife soon drifted of to sleep due to tiredness leaving him and his son awake. Kyojuro stared at the baby.

"Don't grow too fast my son

"Don't grow too fast my son. The world isn't pretty but I'm glad mine is. I love you." He kisses the newborn's forehead as he touch it's tiny hand.

The infant responded by grabbing his finger and takes a hold of it.