||Little Moon||

College AU as requested by: @NezukoTheNeko

«—»

"There's a saying going on that during the camp fire there will be a dance. It has a legend that during the finale of the dance, a pair who dances during it will end up tying the knot with each other and for some they became a couple." Mitsuri reads out loud as she gosh about having a dance at the finale with her crush Iguro-san.

I just put on my earphones and listen to some music as I look outside the window currently traveling to the camping site.

We finally reached our location. I tried grabbing my duffle bag on the storage above my head, damn this height. (just imagine that you're short, if you are tall)

"Let me help you with that." I heard someone said behind me. The person grabbed my bag and I turned around to thank the person only to bump my face onto his toned chest.

I recognized it to be our top student.

Rengoku Kyojuro

I blushed.

I can feel Mitsuri's mischievous smile, she knows that I have a crush on the particular male. I quickly took my bag off his hand and thank him.

I immediately made my way out.

Once we were inside of our cabin, Mitsuri made her way towards me and poke my side to where I was ticklish.

"I think you and Rengoku-san will look cute together." I just playfully rolled my eyes and just kept arranging my things. She begun babbling about the activities and how much she loves camping.

Soon our student council president ask us to go to our designated activities. I was assigned to help in gathering logs for the camp fire tomorrow night.

"Can we please take a break? I think we've gathered enough logs for tomorrow night's camp fire." A classmate said while panting. We looked at our team leader with pleading eyes. He let us off.

Mitsuri quickly grab me by the arm and told me to go with her at the make shift haunted house located in the forest.

I am afraid of ghouls and she doesn't know that so I could not blame her. Once we got there Mitsuri and I were very close to one another.

"Boo!"

We screamed and run.

I got separated from her.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath as I put my hands on both of my knees. I felt like I was having a heart attack.

There's a rustle on the bushes. I stepped back a little and grab the piece of that was lying around the land.

"Who's there?" No answer.

I prepare myself for what about to happen next. It gets closer and closer.

I did not realize that I was on a cliff. I slipped but someone grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

I was closing my eyes but I know that it was a man.

"That was a close one huh?" That voice. I slowly looked up and met those reddish golden pupil of his.

I felt like my heart skipped a beat for a second. The blush begun creeping on my face. As we both stare at each others eyes.

I realize that I was still hugging him so I slowly pushed him away and turned my back.

"T-thanks." I was about to run away from his but suddenly it begun to rain.

He quickly grab my hand and then drag me to an old cabin which was located in a secluded place in the woods.