||While The World Let Go||

"Please don't go, I need you here." I hold onto the sleeve of his uniform with sadness written all over my face. Today is our first wedding anniversary and he was called for a mission.

Kyojuro patted my head and give it's top a kiss. I sighed.

"I'll be back before you even know it."

"It's our first wedding anniversary." I complained with a pout.

"I know. I won't be long and I promise that I'll make it in time to celebrate it with you." He said and he held my hand as he place it in his chest.

"Be careful okay?"

"I will. As long as my heart is beating, I will love you and I will keep returning to you, my moonlight." He wore his haori and place his sheated blade on the belt of the uniform.

I followed him to the door and give him a tight hug plus a kiss on the cheek. I watched his figure until he was no longer in sight.

"(Y/N)-neechan, don't worry. Oniichan will be fine. He'll come back home because you're here." Senjuro said reassuring me as we eat quietly at the dining area as usual Shinjuro-san is reading.

"I heard there's going to be a festival in town tonight. Would you like to go, Senjuro?" I asked. His eyes sparkled.

"I would love to."

"Are you coming as well, Shinjuro-san?" He stopped reading for a while and just lay down.

"No." He plainly said.

"Oh okay. Then shall we get ready Senjuro?" I stood up and made my way to mine and Kyojuro's bed.

The wind got strong. I feel something bad is going to happen and it made my feelings worst when a picture frame fell.

I picked it up and saw Kyojuro's face. It was the photo that I took from our honeymoon. I put it in my chest as I prayed for his safety.

*I don't know if cam is already use in Taisho era. Well it's an imagine so hehehe. -chaoticat*

"(Y/N)-neechan, are you okay?" A voice broke my train of thoughts. I look at the person who is currently holding my hand as we walk towards the festival.

"Yeah. I'm just worried about your brother." Senjuro smiled at me and I look ahead. The lanterns glim from afar. We finally made it towards the festival.

Different types of lanterns are hanged and there are so many food stalls.

"Would you like some cotton candy?"

He thinks for a moment being a shy kid he is. I patted his head telling him that it's my treat.

"Y-yes." He shyly replied. We walk over to the cotton candy stall. After buying some, we continue walking.

"The fireworks will begin shortly." Someone announces. I look around for a perfect spot to watch the fireworks. Instead of a spot to watch the fireworks, my eyes landed on a very familiar figure.

 Instead of a spot to watch the fireworks, my eyes landed on a very familiar figure

He's holding a caramelized apple and once he saw me. Kyojuro gave me his bright smile. My feet instantly made me run into his arms. As if the firework was meant for us, it started once I was in his arms.

"I missed you so much, my moonlight."

"I missed you as much, my sunshine. I'm so glad you're okay." I hugged him tightly.

Senjuro soon came to where we're at and watched the fireworks. I remember something that I've been wanting to tell him but never get the chance too.

This is the right moment.

"Kyo, do you remember the time I went to the butterfly estate?"

"Yes. Did something happen?" He says worried. I chuckled.

"Nothing to worry about. Well, I went there for consultation and Shinobu told me that..." Another fireworks explode in the sky.

"What?" I sighed.

"I said, I'm pregnant." Both him and Senjuro's eyes went wide. Next time I knew I was up in the air with a very happy Kyojuro.

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!"

"Yes you are. Happy Anniversary, sunshine." He puts me down and kneel down to where my stomach is.

"Hello little one! It's me your amazing and gorgeous father. I cannot wait to meet you. Me and your mom will love you with all our heart." It melts my heart to see him so excited. He touched my still small belly then gave it a kiss.

He stood up to give me a kiss on the lips,"I love you. You're going to be a great mother." He said.

"I love you as well and you'll be the greatest father ever." His hand never left my belly as Senjuro smiled at the two of us, very happy to know that he's going to be an uncle.

The next morning, Kyojuro went to the headquarters and he brought me along.

"HEY EVERYONE! I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!" He proudly said followed by a thundering laughter. Everybody congratulated us including the Ubayashikis.