||Lost In Love||

This imagine is dedicated to my good friend: hana_flower_san

I heard coughing inside Kyojuro's room as I entered their house

I heard coughing inside Kyojuro's room as I entered their house. Senjuro ask me to check on him since he's been sick this past few days and his little brother has been worried.

"Don't worry. Your brother will be fine. A common cold is nothing compare to those nasty evil demons he had fought." I said as I ruffle Senjuro's hair. I walk towards the door of his room then knock.

"Come in." He weakly says followed by a cough. I opened the door and saw him under the cover with only his forehead showing. Tissues scattered on his bed.

I touched his forehead to feel it when his hand grab mine. He smiled when he saw me.

"Why are you here?"

He ask.

"Well, Senjuro sent me a message by your crow saying you're being stubborn and doesn't want to drink medicine." I said.

"Oh. I'm sorry about that."

"Don't apologize. Now, why don't you want to drink your medicine? Your body temperature isn't going down. Don't tell me that you're afraid of a little tablet than facing demons."

I stated ending with a chuckle seeing how cute he's looking like a little kid getting scold by his mother.

"It taste bitter."

"How 'bout this?"

He turned his full attention to me waiting for the next sentence to leave my mouth.

"When you get well, I'll watch sumo wrestling with you while we eat your favorite sweet potatoes?" Kyojuro's eyes lit up and was filled with excitement. I lift up the bag that had his medicine.

He quickly grab it and drink his medicine. The reaction of his face made me chuckle.

"Don't break your promise."

I nodded my head.

Eventually the flame hashira fell asleep while I combed my fingers through his fiery hair. I watch over him as he snore lightly.

I begun to reminisce the time when I first fell in love with this ball of sunshine.

I was Shinobu-san's new apprentice. That day he came to the butterfly mansion to get his injuries treated. I was assigned to aid him towards recovery. As I was about to enter the room I heard his thundering voice saying...

"UMAI!" I thought it was the cutest thing to witness. Kyojuro was eating some sweet potatoes that was brought by his younger brother, Senjuro.

I slightly knock on the door frame.

The Rengoku siblings turned their attention towards me. They smiled brightly.

"Good morning Rengoku-san. I'll be your health care provider for today. Uhm, Kocho-san told me to give this medicine to you." As if I was holding a poison his face froze.

I sweatdrop.

"Don't worry it's not poison or anything." I stated while waving one of my hand.

"Actually my brother has a hard time drinking medicine. So Kocho-san has been forcing it into him." Senjuro said. Before I could open my mouth to say something Kocho-san appeared behind my back as she put a hand on my shoulder.

"Ara~ Rengoku-san is still afraid of a little medicine no wonder that this pretty lady's having a hard time. It's her first day you know." She teases. As I slightly bit my lip.

"Not at all. He isn't giving me a hard time. Ano sa, Rengoku-san what do you want?" They all gave me a confuse look. I laugh nervously.

I feel so intimidated right now.

"Well uhm let's make a deal."

And that's how I make him drink his medicine every time he got injured or got sick. I'll make a deal with him until the deal was...

To date me.

I smiled at the memory. Kyojuro shifted his sleeping position so now his face is in front.

"I love you (Y/N)" He mumbled while his eyes are close. It made my heart beat fast.

My face heated. This was the very first time he ever said that to me. My heart feels so warm right now.

My lips curved up until he fluttered his eyes open. The flame pillar sat down.

I tackled him down and gave his lips a sweet kiss. I tucked a piece of my hair behind the ear as a blushed crept onto my face.

"Uhm sorry about—" He touched my face and leaned in for another kiss.

"I love you too, Kyo."

"Did I just heard that right?"

"You said it first though." I laughed.

"Did I?" I nodded my head as we both lay down on the bed with my head on his chest.

After 3 days

"ACHOO!"

"Well I guess I'll be the one to take care of you this time around." The flame pillar laugh as I grab a tissue to blow my nose.

"I'm sorry I can't fulfill our deal." I was about to sit up but Kyojuro stopped me and assisted me to lay down on my bed as he pulls the cover up.

"Don't apologize. Get well my love." He kisses my forehead and I smiled as sleep consumed me.

He had been taking care of me until I finally got well.

Rengoku Kyojuro made me lost in love even more.

«—»
Uwaah! Finally an update. Sorry I've been really quite busy. But here's another imagine for y'all.

By the way, ya girl here is finally a registered nurse (November 2021 PNLE) 😭🦋 just want to share the good news with you my kittens.

-chaotineko