||When He Loved Me||

My eyes grew tired as tears keep pouring down. I cannot believe that the love of my life doesn't feel the same way as I do to him anymore.

I remember those times when we both walk while our hands are intertwined at the beach during summer and when winter comes we'll cuddle in front of the fireplace.

In spring, we'll ride our bike as the cherry blossoms filled the area and its petals falling down as if we were in a movie shooting for a romantic film.

"Oi, stop crying and get up. Breakfast is ready." I heard my big brother, Sanemi said. I just ignored him and continue to stay under my blanket.

"(Y/N)! Stop this drama. It's not like you're going to die from a heartbreak." I uncover myself and look at him angrily.

"But, people can kill themselves over a heartbreak. So stop minding my business and just go train all day long. You wouldn't even understand what it feels like to love. All you know is how to hurt people!" I said with tears still flowing down my cheeks. He sighed.

I laid on my bed once more curling into a ball. I felt him sitting at the edge of my bed, where my head is.

He touches my head.

"I'm sorry. I just hate seeing you like this. I'll kill him for hurting you this bad." I cried even more.

"He's getting married."

•••

"Are you sure you wanna go?" Sanemi said. He was leaning on the door frame as I finished putting my earrings on.

"He used to be my best friend before we became a couple. I will support him." Even if it will hurt my heart like a thousand needles piercing it. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Damn! Fight the tears. I inhaled a huge amount of air and faced my brother.

"I'll be okay, Nemi-niisan."

"You're an idiot." Sanemi is a hotheaded person but when it comes to me, his youngest sister, he surely is a softie. Genya appeared.

"You don't have to go, ya know." He said.

"I tried telling her that but our little sister is stubborn." Sanemi added.

"Let's just go."

We're on our way to headquarters where the wedding is being held. I spotted the tree where I saw him crying for the very first time.

When he was sad I was there to dry his tears. I was the only person he showed his weakness and tears.

When he's happy, it made me happy as well. Seeing his smile is what I used to live for. Everytime he feels lonely I was there to comfort him and that's when he knew...

He loved me

I then focused up ahead to prevent myself from crying.

We arrived at the venue and I instantly spotted him. He glows as the sun hits him like he and the sun are one. The brightest and strongest guy I knew in the world.

When I meant strongest, I'm looking at how he handles his emotions and mental state.

Lonely and forgotten.

When he left me, I was lonely and eventually he forgot about me. Then next thing I knew he met someone and fell head over heels with her.

I thought he wouldn't recognized me but I never thought he'd look my way.

Kyojuro made his way towards me with a smile on his face. I was surprised when he held me in his arms. My tears kept threathening to fall.

He held me just like he used to hold me back then.

Like he loved me.

When he loved me.

"Every hour that we had spent together, still lives within my heart."

I told him one last time as I let him go. I run away and not wanting to look back.

When somebody loved me

Everything was beautiful

WHEN HE LOVED ME