||Secret Lovers||

MODERN AU: Kyojuro-sensei x Student reader requested by @mhedcu

«—»

In this world there are things that's forbidden such as relationship moreover being married with your teacher. But come to think of it, when it comes to love nothing even matters like age differences, gender and so on.

Furthermore in the eyes of others what is wrong is always wrong.

Yet I was willing to break those boundaries the day I fell in love with my sensei.

«—»

I was having a hard time focusing on one of my subject due to my family's conflict. My mother and father quarrel almost every day that I lose track of counting.

Right now the class of Rengoku-sensei is starting and here I am staring out the window making my mind fly to whatever world it wants; to temporarily block my problems.

The bell rang, however I did not notice it. My mind snapped back to reality when a certain flame like haired man stood in front of my desk as he bent down with both of his hands down on my writing space.

"You've been spacing out more and more lately (L/N)-san." He said to me while I just look at him with my neutral expression.

I actually have no energy to go to school every day probably my soul is also tired from the shits that kept happening in my life.

"Am I in trouble?" I look around only to find out that the class is over and all of my classmates had gone home. Damn! Not again.

"Since you're the only one left here. There's something I need to talk about with you." Rengoku-sensei stated with a serious tone.

I gulp.

"What is it about, sensei?"

"Your performance in school is declining. You used to be one of the top students in the class. Now your grades are currently low. As your homeroom teacher I need to ask the reason for this." I can't disclose my personal problems. The world had enough problem on its own.

"I'm just going through a rough time understanding some stuffs recently." I lied as I scratch my neck. (Yeah like how Gyutaro scratches his neck lol)

"If you did not understand some of your lessons, you should know that you can always ask your teachers to help you." My sensei suggested then as if he had a light bulb popped up above his head, Rengoku-sensei pointed his index finger up and said...

"How about extra lessons every after class, what do you say?" He brightly smiled as he waited for my answer. I just nodded my head 'yes' maybe extra lessons will definitely help me and at the same time it'll be an escape from my depressing house.

Ever since then Rengoku-san had been giving me extra lesson. My grades were increasing once more but not only my grade...

Also my feelings for him.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DAKI'S "ONIIIIIIIIIICHAN!"

VALENTINE'S DAY

I made the chocolate myself I wonder if he's going to like this or not. I ponder as I walk towards the classroom. My heart is beating faster.

Rengoku-sensei and my classmates are still not present. I tiptoed my way towards his desk to put my handmade chocolate in his drawer when I suddenly heard an "ehem" I froze in my place.