||Our First Kiss||

Note: a one shot inspired by Jatie Vlog. You should watch them.

||OUR FIRST KISS||

||OUR FIRST KISS||

I wake up to you every morning
With you every morning, its such a blessing

The sun rays hit my face this morning and I opened my eyes slowly with a smile already plastered in my face. This is the day that I'll marry the man of my dreams, my only sunshine.

I look to my side and see his sleeping figure. Hair all tousled. What a blessing from up above. I'm lucky to be waking up next to this man every morning and sleeping next to him is indeed a blessing.

"Good morning, my moonlight." He said then followed by a yawn. Such an adorable guy.

"Good morning, my sunshine. We better get up now. It's our big day." I squeaked from excitement.

He just pulled me closer to him amd hugged me tight. Kyojuro snuggled on my chest. I ruffle his hair.

"We'll be late silly." I giggled.

"They can wait. I still wanna cuddle with my soon-to-be wife."

"I won't be your wife unless we get up now and get ready." He looked up at me and I pecked his lips.

"Okay, I'm gonna get up." He sat up revealing his toned chest.

"What a view. I'm glad this is all mine." I traced my finger on his chest going down to his stomach. He got flustered.

"Dear, do you know that what you're doing right now can make a guy excited? Or do you want to advance our honeymoon." He winked at me and wiggled his bushy eyebrows. I pushed his face.

"Nope. Not until our wedding."

"Ugh! Come on. It's not like we haven't done that before." He complained.

"You hanging out with, Uzui-san is making you so much like him." I teases.

"Well I do have a flamboyant woman." He mimick Uzui's voice and posture. I laughed.

After that moment. We both got up from the bed and I prepared our breakfast as Kyojuro took a bath.

"Breakfast is ready!" I shouted.