||Fall Apart Too||

||Fall Apart Too||

"Why don't you smile?" A bright man says as I stared at him blankly. He's just in front of me standing so proud with a bright, blinding smile as if he was the sun itself.

I needed to cover my eyes.

"You already know that reason, Rengoku-san." I said standing up from the bench outside my estate.

"You're always going to be okay. Don't think about your past too much." Kyojuro put a hand on my shoulder and I just gave him a faint smile.

"It's already late. I'll go inside now." I said before entering the gate to my estate and gave him a last wave of goodbye.

He doesn't seem fine. I think he just got back from a mission. I opened my gate a little and take a peek.

He's still outside, sitting on the bench wearing an obvious sadness in his eyes and aura.

"Rengoku-san?" I fully opened the gate and he quickly smiled.

"Yes?" His booming voice said.

"Do you want to come inside and have some tea? You must've been tired from a possible finished task."

He gave me a smile but there's still a hint of sadness.

"Thank you." I step aside as he entered the gate.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll just go make some tea." I said then I quickly made my way to the kitchen.

The kettle boiled.

I poured some tea on two cups and sat on the other side of the table.

"You seem so down today." He got shocked from what he heard from me.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I swear I'm fine." He hidden it with a roaring laughter. I look at him with sympathy.

"You know, you can fall apart too. Sometimes feelings need to be release. Smiling always will only conceal the pain and worries but will not lessen it." I said with such care.

He still has no reaction.

"I..." He started. I touched his hand.

"Look, you've always been there for me. You're always beside me every time I fall apart. I know you don't want to play the victim because you don't want anyone's attention nor to worry about you. If I ever made you feel like you're always the one who should be alright, I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize. You've done nothing like that." He says caressing my hand.

"I like you, Rengoku-san." Wait! What did I just tell him? What the...well there's no turning back I guess.

"I like you as well." My eyes went wide.

"Don't like me back just because--" He cuts me off by placing a finger on my lips.

"I don't."

My heart is about to explode from happiness. I tackled him on the floor and just hold onto him.

"I know you just want to keep me happy. Even when I make it all about me. You're the only one who knows me deep enough. Trust me, you can fall apart to, Kyojuro."

Something about saying his first name made his tears fell. I look at him.

For the very first time, I have seen his vulnerability. I hugged him even tighter and caress his back.

"I don't want to be dishearthened even though father always seems to bring me down by his negativities regarding how inferior Flame Breathing is to the origin of all the breathing. I want to be tough for my brother. When mother died I wasn't even able to cry and I feel really bad about it. But you see as the older son of Rengoku Shinjuro, I needed to be tough." He opened up.

"You can let me see your vulnerability every time. Once you fall apart, let me be there for you." I said.

"Thank you for being here with me. I really needed to vent that off." I wiped the tears from his eyes.

"You'd never ask me for this. Heck you never ask me for anything but you're always there for me. Now it is my turn to be there for you. So you can fall apart anytime you want and just know I'm here for you."

We spent the night talking about deeper stuff regarding our feelings.

You can fall apart to, let me be there for you~