||Somebody Out There||

"You deserve someone who'll listen to you, not that stupid player." Shinobu said as we both take a walk. She doesn't even know that me and Uzui Tengen had split up for over 4 months now.

"Uwaaaa! Did that guy cheated on you again? How can he not listen to you every time you tell him you're hurting." My duo color haired best friend said while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Relax you two. The truth is," I sighed before speaking,"We're over now and we had broken up for over 4 months now." They both stop me from walking and stand in front of me with their arms cross.

"Then why didn't you tell us about this." They said in sync. A sweat drop on my temple.

"Let's just say, I don't want to get scolded by you two and hear the words, we told you so."

"Still, you could've just told us." Shinobu complained.

"I'm sorry but there's a more important news to tell you both?" They tilted their heads.

Before I could even say anything. A bowl of sunshine came into the scene and gave me a bouquet of flowers as he gave my hand a kiss.

 A bowl of sunshine came into the scene and gave me a bouquet of flowers as he gave my hand a kiss

The two reacted fast while my face became red as tomato.

"ARE YOU TWO DATING?!"

Me and Kyojuro looked at each other.

"Yes! We met at work. You know him as well right?" They nodded their heads.

"Uwaaaa! You both look so good together. When can I ever find someone who will love me." Mitsuri says clasping her hands as she looks up to the sky, dreaming about the love of her life.

Kyojuro and I giggled.

"Well, we have to go now. I'll take this special lady away from the two of you now." He says holding my hand in his. I wave a goodbye at them and leave together with Kyojuro.

"Where are you planning to take me this time?" I said while I seated at the passenger seat.

"A simple romantic date."

"Well, even if you say it's simple. It always ended up to be special because whenever I'm with you, every simple things become special." His ears became red together with his face. He looked at me and I gave him a close eyes smiled.

His reactions are priceless.

I peck his lips and he turns even more red. I giggled.

"You look so cute and adorable at the same time, sunshine

"You look so cute and adorable at the same time, sunshine." How lucky I am to be able to have this man who's sitting beside me.

We arrived at an open field. The usual spot where we would take a stroll ever since we started dating. He held my hand in his as he assisted me out of his car. There's a small river and beside it was a picnic.

"I was thinking about having a picnic with you." He said.

"I love it."

Kyojuro then lead me towards the blanket. We sat up and begun eating some snacks.

After we finished snacking, Kyojuro clicked onto his phone and a slow music came blasting off its speaker.

He held a hand out for me to take.

"May I have this dance my lady?" I gladly took a hold of his hand.

We begun dancing.

Well more like hug-dancing. My head on his chiseled chest, an ear hearing his heart beat and arms around him. I feel so warm and comfortable whenever I'm with him.

Meeting him was the best thing that ever happened to me.

He pulled me in close and then all of a sudden I got lifted up.

Kyojuro spun me around. I laughed together with him. He stopped spinning me.

We locked our eyes. Focus on each other.

"I love you." He suddenly said. His words are purely genuine and you can really sense the sincerity once it escaped his lips. I touched his face while I'm still lifted.

"I love you as well." He slowly put me down and soon he cupped my face.

"I'll never hurt you and I will not let anybody hurt you as long as I live."

"You're my somebody out there. I kept tossing and turning while dreaming at night about finding someone like you. I kept praying hoping it could reach the above. When all along you're that someone who was looking for me as well." I said caressing his arm.

"I'll treat you right."

He slowly leaned in and before you know it our lips got connected. It's slow and sweet one.

In this kiss, I feel as if I'm his world.

There's somebody out there, who will~