||How Do You Fall Out Of Love||

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

||How Do You Fall Out Of Love||

They say when you fall in love with some you'd risk it all. You'll be doing crazy stuffs but why don't I feel that way. Is it because of those traumatic memories that happened in my past? Where the guy would just date me because of something beneficial to him.

I'm quite naïve when it comes to love and being love but I kinda learned how to not fall deep.

There came you.

You offered your heart with full hopes together with your bright smile. I remembered that day, you held out your hand before asking me out.

"I'm sure that you're that girl who will complete me. Why don't we both give it a try and let's see where will it take us. But I know you're exactly my future." Your cheesy comments made me laugh and I must admit you are so damn cute.

Is it wrong if you don't feel that way too? Maybe it's too early to say that.

I wrote you a song and my feelings were thrown on the page of my music notes. Lastly, I signed our names then move to create scrapbook of us.

I dated every memories as I place my love in that scrapbook for you.

"Happy anniversary, sunshine. I brought something for you. I know it's not fancy or anything but I hope you'll like it." I gave him the paper bag with the scrapbook and lyrics of the song I made for us.

He opened it and his eyes sparkled with happiness. I love to stare at those eyes of his forever.

You be me to jump, I decided to leap. Hoping my heart would follow my feet, but here in your arms I still feel incomplete.

That's not how love supposed to be.

"I'm sorry, I cannot to this anymore. As much as I want to stay by your side forever. I'll just feel wrong." I said.

Kyojuro stared at me with his eyes that's beginning to be filled with tears.

"Is my love not enough for you to be complete?" His voice cracked as he speak. Something in my heart aches from the sight of this.

"It made me so happy. It is not you who's the problem here. It's me, Kyojuro and I'm so so sorry." I walk towards him and cup his right cheek on the palm of my hand.

"You'll find someone better than me. Someone who'll be satisfied with your love. The one who will truly complete you." I lean in touching his nose onto mine. He caught me off guard when he pulled my face up. His hand on my nape and lips in sync.

"You're the only one who's going to complete me. But, if letting you go means finding your peace. Then I'll let you go and if you ever comeback, I'll never let you go again ever. I love you so much, my moonlight. You set my heart ablaze. You're my fire within my soul." My tears fell from his words. What kind of a person am I to hurt such a gentle human.

He stepped back and gave me a fake smile. Tears streaming down his face.

"I'll wait." Kyojuro then left my apartment. Silence engulfs the environment while I stand here staring at the closed door.

Flashbacks came flooding in my mind.

Flashback:

We were dancing in your kitchen while making some dorayaki. You took my hand as we swayed dancing waltz-ish. Your hand on my waist while my arms are around your neck.

Our nose touching while we stare at each others eyes. Your lips then touched my forehead as I close my eyes.

It feels like we were the only person in the world. The night came we climb on your roof and watch the stars as we layed there with blankets shielding us from the cold roof.

We look at each other lovingly as you explained to me how much you love me.

"If I could lasso the moon and stars, I'd pulled it close and put it in a chain to give it to you." I smiled and peck your lips. But you weren't satisfied we that. You pulled me back and gave me a loving kiss.

We had our fun times at the beach where we laugh under the sun. You carried me but the waves reached us causing us to fell down on the sand. I fell in your arms.

You knew every freckles and love each of my scars.

End of flashback

I never intended to break you apart. This is not how I dream it would be.

I quickly grab my jacket and left my apartment in hopes that he's still in front of the apartment building where his car was park.

Yes!

"KYOJUROOOO!" I screamed. He lowered his window.

"I...I can't start the car." He said. I smiled at him. Kyojuro then went out of his car.

Once he got out I tackled him.

"I'm so so so sorry! I take it back. I love you so much." I said hugging him tightly.

"Now that you've come back. I'll never let you go." He said returning the tight hug.

"Don't."

I pulled away from the hug and stare at his golden orbs. I took him by surprise when I crashed my lips onto him.

He smiled through the kiss.

This time I'll love him better.