||You're Not Alone||

I bet you didn't notice

I bet you didn't notice. First time your heart was broken. You called me up and we talk till the morning.

||You're Not Alone||

It's past midnight now and you still keep twisting and turning on your bed unable to sleep. You are currently broken hearted because your boyfriend of 4 years cheated on you.

He was your first at everything.

You took your phone which was on top of your head and removed its charger. You scroll through your phone book and look for your best friend's name.

Rengoku Kyojuro

You dialed his number.

It begun ringing.

"Hello?" He says.

"Am I really that gullible? To think that I could be love by someone truly." Tears are falling down from your eyes right now, your sobs are heard in your apartment.

You are all alone and no one will be there to comfort you. Kyojuro knows this.

"Do you want me to come over?" He offered but knowing you, you're just gonna refuse his offer that is why he already decided to come over.

He quickly make a change of clothing as you rant at the other line.

"Kyojuro, are you still there?" You asked wiping the snot on your nose.

"Open your door."

"I'm confused."

"Just do it." You obeyed him and walk towards the door. There he is smiling brightly as if he was the sunrise.

"What? How?"

"Knowing you will refuse to have me over. I decided to not wait for your approval after all my apartment building is just five blocks away from yours." He said proudly.

"You're an idiot. It's dangerous to have a walk outside this late. Robbers could've attacked you or even get played by gangs." You said as he enters your apartment.

"I don't want you to feel lonely and I know how much you need somebody to listen to you right now." He stated as he took a sit on your couch.

"Still. Anyway, would you like anything to drink?" You offered.

"Some hot cocoa I guess."

"I knew you were going to say that."

"Well you do make the best hot cocoa. So I always request that." He laughs making you feel at ease. Your broken heart still aches and tears begun to build up. Kyojuro stares at you and realized what's about to happen. So he immediately come to your aid and gave you a warm hug.

You could no longer hold it.

"Why did he do this to me?" You questioned as Kyojuro assisted you towards the couch.