|| Love Me Again||

|| LOVE ME AGAIN ||

|| LOVE ME AGAIN ||

Every day upon waking up and seeing him gone by my side brings emptiness into my heart. He goes on missions and when he has free time, he'll train.

I feel so out of place seeing him and Mitsuri train every day. I'm not one of them. I can't even handle a damn sword. I have no skill at all.

It feels like we're doing the same old thing, like it's a routine.

Are we both loosing this?

"Are you okay?" Shinobu asks me while I help her around at the butterfly estate.

"Yes. Just a little tired." I lied. I'm not tired at all.

Once I got home I saw him training at the backyard as usual. I sighed and fake a smile.

"Kyo, do you want to go out? I heard there's a stall that sells delicious udon." I ask him hoping that he'll say yes to my request. It's been a long time since we get out.

"That's cool, (Y/N)! But I need to train for an upcoming mission." He replied while swinging his wooden sword.

"You'll never have time for me." I whispered but audible enough for him to hear.

"Just be more patient with me, okay love?" He stops for a while and looked at me with his bright smile.

"Yeah, patience. Of course." I lower my head and walk away from him still not stopping from training.

~~~

"Please do understand that I have a duty to fullfill." He said maintaining a bright smile but you can sense the anger boiling.

"You want me to be patient with you! How could I? Tell me. What am I supposed to do huh?!" I screamed.

"Why don't you become a demon slayer so you can spend some time with then." He offers. I balled my fist.

"So that I can be like Kanroji-san right? Well, she got the skills, the look and everything you ask for a female spouse! Why don't you marry her then?! I hate this!" I stomp my foot and left the room. Senjuro was outside sweeping the front as usual.

"(Y/N)-neesan, are you okay?" I just looked at him and patted his head.

I continue to walk away from Rengoku residence.

~~~

I didn't come home for a few days. Kyojuro did not even bother to look for me. How sad is that?

Today is Uzui Tengen's birthday and as a promise to him, we'll be at his house to celebrate with sake.

"Ara!~ (Y/N), are you drunk already?" Shinobu ask.

"Who? Me? Drunk? Pffft! Give me another shot!!!" I shouted.

***

She continued drinking to wash the sorrow that she's feeling. Kyojuro was staring at her the whole time.

"Oi! Why are you staring?! It's rude to stare at a woman!" (Y/N) pointed her finger at the flame hashira.

"Let's go home. You've had enough drink for tonight." He stood up and walk toward his lady but once he got to where she sat, (Y/N) pushes him away.

"Don't act all concerned with me! I just leave you for a few days and you did not even bother to look after me! Are you having fun now that I'm not pestering you and your training?! GIVE ME ANOTHER SHOT!" She shouted startling him.

The party ended and there's nothing she can do. She passes out after drinking plenty of sake.

~~~

"They'll be times we fight and there'll be tears to shed. But whatever happens, it's just you and I on this road." Kyojuro told me the morning I woke up. There's still a sharp pain in my head and yet I'm confuse. Why isn't he training today?

"Why aren't you training today? It's more important than me right?" I blankly stated not meeting his eyes.

"When did I ever say that? (Y/N) all you need is to ask me." Kyojuro took my chin in between his index and thumb tilting it up so I could meet his gaze. His golden that faded to red orbs met mine.

"I did once. Do you hate me for handling things so stubbornly when you don't see it my way?" I ask tears welling up.

"Well, we're both to blame. But we don't need to keep pointing fingers at one another." He said as he rub his nose onto mine.

"Will you know when to hate me and love me again?"

"I could never hate you but I'll love you again and again. That's why I asked you to marry me because you're the flame that keeps my heart blazing." Such a sweet word from my brave man.

"Eventhough I needed space, I don't mean those words I said. Please don't go to far away." I snuggle on his chest making my tears fall.

"I was sent on a mission that's why I never got the chance to look for you. I'm sorry." He apologized as Kyojuro kisses my head.

"I'm sorry as well."

"I love you and you're more important to me than honing my skill to perfection."

"More than sweet potatoes and sumo wrestling?" I asked smiling and snuggling further onto his chest.

"Yes."

"I love you more, my sunshine boy."