~25~

Once again... Speechless.

•••

Jor'Dae's POV

I blinked my eyes, Waking up from the deep sleep i had been in for the past few hours. Not to my suprise, Jario stood in the mirror pulling his dreads back for a ponytail. I stared him down, trying to remain as quiet as possible while thinking about what went down last night.

Flashback

i sat on the bed with my head slightly spinning from the cups of wine i had sipped on. "Shit, What the hell just happened?"  I asked myself pulling my hair into a messy bun.

I stopped & began to gaze off. Replaying everything that went on.

i found myself feeling turned on. For what? shit hell of i know. He acts all insecure when it comes to me even tho we have no relations. If he hates me so much why does he snap & act like he cares?

After taking a shower, I rolled my eyes and grabbed the thick cover that laid across the bed. "whatever. He's just drunk & delusional"

i fluffed out my pillows before pulling the cover up to my neck & almost instantly falling asleep

...

"Ya husband called" Jah finally spoke, with his raspy deep voice.

"First of all...thats not my husband" I started with. I threw the cover from myself & stood to my feet.

"and second of all what did he say?" I asked, slipping past him, grabbing my tooth brush. He looked me in my eyes through the mirror with seriousness all over his face.

"If i give you back to him , This shit ah be over" He said so nonchalantly. I raised my eyebrows & rinsed the toothpaste from my mouth.

"Wh... what?" I mumbled.

"Since you've been barking bout leavin... I said fuck it. You can go back" He said before leaving the bathroom. I stood there for quite a second trying to process everything, Then began to follow behind him.

"You agreed to it?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a water bottle from the fridge & took a sip.

"You wanted to leave right? Isnt that what i was supposed to do?" He asked with all seriousness.

"Yeah but i never wanted to go back to hi-

"Hmph, Yeah right"

"no im serious Jah" I quickly responded. we looked at each other for a few seconds. Me with a face of fear & him with no empathy at all.

"in a hour your ride will be here" He said, walking around me & flopping on his couch.

"A hour? What about Ailyn... She loves me.. I love her. & Eva. How would she feel about this?" I began to ramble.

"Mane, Ion know what you going on about but ya fucking ride ah be here so i advise you pack ya shit" He fussed.

"Why act like you care?" I asked after we shared a few seconds of silence. He turned his face to me & rolled his eyes.

"Fuck are you talkin' bout Ghee? Care about wha-

"ABOUT ME!!" I snapped. "You get jealous whenever any other nigga but you show me attention. You buy me shit that i never asked for. You let me sleep in your bedroom while you sleep on the couch"

He huffed & stood from the couch, hovering over me. "Dae, I did all that shit because thats just the type of nigga i am"

"NO. Dont lie to yourself Jario. Be honest with yourself for once" I replied with watery eyes.