~38~

"Nigga Zion is there to fucking kill you"

JorDae's POV

I sat in bed with covers covering my naked body. I was hot and out of breath, which was new to me. The past couple of weeks I found myself having heat flashes and being so easily drained. Rather it was running up the stairs, taking a shower, dancing, I became tired quickly.

"Damn why you have to piss me off earlier? I need to call somebody" Jah complained, drinking from the crushed water bottle in his hand. "Oh please Jario you shouldn't have stopped taking your damn meds. I didn't tell you to throw your shit across the room" I snapped back. I somehow took offense to that comment.

I would've understood it a lot better had I genuinely gave him a good reason. We had argued earlier for hours about who did who worse, but there was no convincing me that I was the only one who played a part in this shit.

Jario decided to kidnap me. Jario made it his decision to put up with me all to make Zion mad. On the multiple occasions I attempted to leave, Jario didn't let me. He fucked me all to tell me that he still didn't give a shit for me and that my abusive husband sent for me?

Over my dead fucking body.

He had threw his phone across the bathroom, shattering the screen. You could still see some parts of the phone, but it was impossible to swipe or unlock the phone because of the damage. He grabbed his phone from near the tv and sat on the bed.

"Damn" he complained under his breath. "What?" I replied while watching The Amazing World Of Gumball on the television. He remained silent, leaving me to believe it was none of my business.

"Dae let me see yo phone" He demanded, turning to me and holding his hand out. Suspicious, I gripped my phone and shook my head. "No Jah, you're not gonna go through my phone and fucking flip out agai-

"Man Jordae let me see ya' fuckin phone girl" He quickly demanded once more. I unlocked it and set it in the palms of his hands.

"Whats wrong? I asked, standing from the bed with the cover wrapped around me. He held the phone to his ear, almost immediately getting answered from whomever else was on the other line.

"Wassgood this Jah"

Jario's POV

As soon as Jalon heard my voice I could hear multiple people in the back quiet down. "Man nigga what the fuck is ya ass out there doing? Bull shitting?" He snapped. Instantly I turned confused. Jordae sat beside me, obviously trying to hear whatever I had going on In her phone.

"Man some bull shit happened" I responded while disappointingly shaking my head. "Whats bull shit? You mean getting Zion's wife pregnant" He snapped.

I pulled the phone from my ear and stared at the screen in disbelief.

"Man what the fuck, Eva ass shot in the fucking hospital & still managing to tell my business"

"Nigga shut ya fuckin mouth!" He spat back. My brother was pretty nonchalant to situations. So the way he went on me right now left me more shocked than ever. "Eva is least of ya worries Ghee"

I repositioned myself. A million thoughts fled through my mind, wondering what the hell he could be talking about. Was it my daughter, Dezire, some bad business?

"Nigga Zion is there to kill you" He said. "YALL" he added on.

I would be lying if I had said a nigga stomach didn't drop. Not because I was scared but because of how unaware of the situation I was.