~1~

"That's something I could brag on forever. I could proudly say My girl & my daughter was beautiful. Biggest flex"

•••
August 18th
Jario's POV

I stood outside, letting the wind run over my body & the sun beam on my skin. 

"Jario" Dezire yelled running to me and hugging on me like this was the last time she'd see me.

I hugged her back & smelled her fragrance of some type of expensive ass perfume. Her hair was styled in a side part sew in & she wore a pair of black leggings with one of my hoodies.

"Wassup Zire" I said grabbing her by her face. I looked at her seeing nothing had changed. She was still my pretty, Thick bitch that everybody knew as one of the baddest.

Her brown skin fit the sun so well & her plump lips had lipgloss, Glistening on them.

I pulled her face to mines and kissed her, Not caring that some of the lip gloss wiped on me.

I only did two years but being away from my family made the shit seem like 10. I gripped her right ass cheek and kissed her one last time on the lips.

"I missed you Jah" She said looking up at me. I smiled and kissed her on her forehead. "I missed you too. Where my child at?" I asked looking in the Red Jeep I had gotten her right before I went to jail.

"Jalon's watching her at home" She replied.

I smiled hearing my brothers name & the thought of him watching over his niece while I was locked up.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. She laughed and let go of me, while walking to the car.

"Yeah I'll tell you more about them in the car"

...

"How is she doing in school?" I asked as she did about 80 on the high way. She smiled & looked at me for about one sec before focusing back on the road.

"The best. She's only in kindergarten so you didn't miss out on too much" She stated.

"What's with her and them dancing classes she was telling me bout?" I asked getting more interested in what my daughter been up to.

"Yeah she takes ballet lessons 4 days out of the week. That's all she talks about"

I smiled and nodded my head.

"That's good. Proud of my girl" I said while eyeing her.

"Why you looking at me like that?" She asked while smiling from ear to ear. Showing her pretty white & straight teeth.

"I missed you" I said while running my hand up her thigh. I gripped her leg just a lil bit, feeling my dick get hard.

I been beating my dick for years. Just the thought of fucking My Baby mama again made my dick hard.

"Stop Jah I'm driving" She said while laughing. I kissed her on her neck before sitting back in my seat and licking my lips.

The shit I was bouta do to her when I got home was unexplainable.

•••

Dezire stood at the front door standing bout 5'7. To me she was short but in a woman's eyes she was kinda tall.

She was so big on keeping herself up & I loved that shit. I had the top 2 baddest bitches in Chicago & everybody knew it.

Aside of that Zire & I made a pretty ass baby.