~20~

"The fuck do you want from me?"

•••
Jario's POV

I woke up on the couch with my dreads all over my face. Usually I'd tie em back but last night Jor'Dae & Ailyn ass worked my nerves. I didn't have the patience to tie em back. I just wanted some sleep.

"Fuck" I groaned, sitting up. I looked around while remembering what had woke me up in the first place.

I heard Ay jumping around & making too much noise. Usually that meant her bad ass was ducked off doing something she had no business doing.

"And 5..6..7...8" Jor'Dae said in between snaps. I threw the cover from myself and stood up.

"Ah hell nah" I mumbled, Making my way down the hall. I opened my room door ready to catch her  in the act of something but nothing or nobody was there. My bed was made up & the Tv was still on.

"Good job. You almost got it" I heard her speak again. Ay giggled in excitement, Making me realize where the noises was coming from.

I closed my door & opened Ay's door seeing both of them doing some sort of dance routine.

I leaned against the wall & sucked on my teeth, watching em. They danced to the snaps of Dae's finger up until Ay noticed me.

She stopped the routine & smiled from ear to ear. "Daddy" she yelled in excitement.

"Wassup mama" I replied looking around at her room. She had a few toys everywhere & her bed was still a mess.

"Straighten up in here" I said, looking over at Jor'Dae. "& you? come talk to me" I demanded.

She smacked her lips followed by rolling her eyes & stumping past me.

"Hurry Ay so I can take you to Uncle Jalon"

She continued to pick up her toys, putting them in her toy bucket as I closed the door meeting with Jor'Dae.

I could tell by her facial expressions she still had something against me from last night but I really could care less.

"You sure did wake me up" I stated with my raspy voice. She sighed and put her hand on her hip. Sucking on her teeth she bobbed her head as if she wanted me out of her face.

"That's all you gotta say?" She asked. I slightly laughed while running my hand down my face.

"This the type of shit ya Fiancé deals with? He ever smack the shit out of you?" I asked in a joking manner.

"Yeah"

I raised my eyebrows & shook my head.

"My fault" I simply said. She rolled her eyes & shifted her weight to the opposite side.

"You should watch what you say. You really hurt my feelings last night" She said, finally breaking from the uptight attitude she put on.

She dropped her face & began to fiddle with her fingers. I was confused so I didn't know what to say.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Not everybody can have kids like you" She said, looking back up at me. Surprised, My jaw dropped & a pinch of guilt sprinkled over me.

"Damn"

She smacked her lips & began to walk around me. I wasn't so good at apologizing so that was the best thing I could think of at the moment.

I grabbed her by her shirt & pulled her back in front of me. "Look Ghee.. I'm sorry bout the shit I said. This not a excuse or nothing but I got severe anger issues" I started with.