~14~

"Got 2,000 for you. Just one night with her"

•••

"What? you didn't know?" She asked.

"Nigga clearly" I replied. Sir who followed behind me, pressed on his horn and sped up aside of me.

"Speed up bitch" he spat, Driving in front of me. If I was pushing 70, he had to be pushing around 80.

"Fuck man" I said to myself.

That's why Dezire ass been ignore me. I thought it was Cuz of what happened last time I seen her.

For the last few days, Jalon picked Ay up and brought her to me since Zire was being difficult with me.

If I went to get her, it'd probably end in me going to jail again.

"At least girly got the abortion" Eva mumbled, Like I wasn't gonna hear the shit.

"Eva shut ya damn mouth sometimes. iight?" I asked.

"Whatever. Like I said it's not my place to talk" she sassed back, facing out her window.

Fuck mane. I bet she been coming up with some sneaky ass revenge, thinking I purposely fucked her friend.

Now, I hate Dezire with everything in me.. But everybody knows I have a good ass heart. I'd never go as far as purposely fucking her friend.

"Whatever. I'll deal with it later" I said brushing it aside.

That bitch knew what she was doing. As a friend you don't do no dirty shit like that.

On top of that if word got around like Eva said it did, everyone knows how stupid I look now. Everybody knows this bitch fucked around and had a baby on me.

Embarrassing as hell.

Jor'Dae's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror while curling the last section of my hair

I didn't dress up too much because I didn't wanna make Zion feel like I was begging for attention, but I still was pretty cute.

It was a dress that was strapless on one side & showed just a little bit of my cleavage, making the dress sexy.

I wore my open toed heels that showed my white painted toes & had a small red purse to make the outfit pop.

The outfit wasn't too much, but you could tell I wasn't ya average bitch. All together the outfit rounded off to about 1,200 because of the heels & purse, Specifically.

So I looked like money.

"Hurry up Dae. Our ride waiting for us" Zion called.

I sprayed on some perfume & looked at myself in the mirror one last time before leaving the bathroom.