~13~

"You my lil sister. Stay close by at all times. Got it?"

•••

Jor'Dae's POV
September 23rd

"What do you want to eat?" Zion asked with a phone to his ear

"What do you want to eat?" Zion asked with a phone to his ear. I stretched to my left side & thought in my head.

"A salad & some cranberry juice would be fine" I replied.

"That's it?" He asked. I stood up and stretched one last time while nodding my head.

He continued the conversation on the phone and told whoever he was speaking to what I wanted to eat.

For the last week him & everyone around the house had been talking about the party that was happening tonight.

Every year, People in Chicago linked up and threw thee biggest party. I used to go before I met Zion but he didn't like the idea when we got together.

It's been a month since I've had any contact with anyone besides people in this house & I was starting to get bored.

Playing dress up & rehearsing dance routines were literally the only things I did.

"When can I open my dance studio back up?" I asked, Grabbing my bottle of lemon, Cucumber & mint ice water from the night stand.

"Dae you ask this shit everyday-

"I know but you gotta understand that shit is my life" I stated before he could even finish.

He shook his head & rolled his eyes, continuing the conversation on the phone. I smacked my lips & looked at the walk in closet across from me.

"Can i come to the party with you tonight?" I asked, Already knowing the answer.

He looked at me with the most bland face. "Come on Zion. You buy me all these clothes & shoes. You get me any accessory I want just for me not to wear it and show it off?" I asked trying to get into his mind.

"Jor'Dae you know how I am. It's gonna be so many men there. The hell I look like sending you there?" He asked.

I smacked my lips and grabbed his hand, looking him into his face.

Honestly I shouldn't even have to ask if my GROWN ASS can go places, but I can't help it.

Zion has a eye on me at all times & if I even think about doing anything behind his back he's beating my ass.

"That's good that men find your fiancé attractive but can't touch her. I'm gonna be with with you so it'll make you look good"

He raised his eyebrows, liking the idea of what I just said.

"Yo I'mma call you back" he spoke into the phone. He hung up and sat the phone aside of him before facing me.

"Why do you wanna go?" He asked looking me directly in my face. Growing nervous, I looked down and shrugged my shoulders.

"I just want to make you look better than you already do" I lied. I really just missed the social life I had before I met him.

He smirked & looked at the closet.

"Yeah you can go Dae" he nonchalantly said. I could feel my facial expressions change as my heart sank to my feet.

"Foreal?" I asked with a confused facia

"Okay I'll start getting ready then" I happily replied running off to the closet.

"Be ready by 9"

Jario's POV

I've been so busy catching up at the warehouse that the only thing I had time for was Ay & work.

Plus the lifestyle I was living again, cost. Lots of money. I had to go even harder than before.

For the last month I hadn't heard anything about Zion & I'm sure he haven't heard anything bout me.

But tonight... I know I'd run into at least one of his main men.

I let my dreads hang in my face while checking myself out in the mirror. There were a few people at my penthouse getting ready. Since they were going with me to the party, we all linked at my house.

"You ready?" My sister Eva asked standing in my bathroom doorway.

She wore a red dress that hugged her body & let her curly hair hang to her shoulders.

"Yuh. Who ya trynna get cute fa?" I asked while turning off the bathroom light.

She laughed and did a little twirl. "So you like the fit?" She asked.

I laughed a bit then nodded my head. "Yeah sis. You look good" She smiled then left my room, leaving just me.

She wasn't my blood sister but I fucked with her as much as I fuck with Sir. I was closer to her than I was to my other blood siblings, Back in New York.

I walked into the sitting room where Sir, Jalon & my security guard tank stood all dressed up.

"Hand me the bottle" Sir said to Jalon.

"Drinking already Brotha? We ain't even got to the party yet" I said, Grabbing the keys to my Mercedes Benz.

"Nigga I wanna be lit before I get there. Mind ya damn business" he snapped. I shook my head & turned off the lights, hearing all of them following behind me.

•••

I sped to the destination while listening to Gucci Mane on the loud ass speakers.

"aye" I said turning down my music. Eva had rode passenger with me. I looked over at her, seeing her stuff a backwood with weed.

"Wassup?" She asked looking at me.

"You know how these damn parties be. Not saying we'll see Zion himself but I know some dumb shit could pop off" I began.

"You my lil sister. Stay close by at all times. Got it?" I added on, looking at her. She nodded her head once before replying.

"Got it Ghee"

Just as I was about to turn the music back up she began to speak again.

"So why the hell is everybody at the warehouse talking about you and Ladi?" She asked making me press down on the breaks a little bit.

"Fuck you mean me & Ladi? Ain't no me & shìt. How the hell yall even know bout ha'?"

She looked at me as if she shouldn't of spoken. Her eyebrows were raised & she covered her mouth up, showing her acrylic nails.

"Oh I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't of said anythin-

"Nah Lil girl. Speak" I demanded before she could even finish.

She kicked her little leg up and sat it across the the other, sitting the wood she finished in a slot of my car.

"Wassup? Talk to me" I added on, Growing more impatient.

"Well rumor has it that you slept with Ladi & got her pregnant as revenge for Dezire fucking around on you" Eva said, Looking at me.

"The fuck y'all mean revenge? I'm done with Zire. Anything I do after her aint ha' fucking business"

"But even I have to ask.. Why her friend? You couldn't get anybody else pregnant?" She asked.

I damn near broke my ankle pressing on my breaks. The seatbelt held both of us back but she still looked at me with confusion on her face.

"Friend? The fuck Ian know that was Zire friend. I wouldn't have fucked dat girl"

•••

Vote & leave comments❤️