~7~

"Dirty bitch.. How you gone fuck another nigga on me?"

•••

The hairs on my body raised & my dick reached its peak. At this point I was ready to fuck this bitch.

"Come on" I said, tapping her thigh twice. She lifted her legs from around me & picked up the money I had threw.

"How long you been working here?" I asked while holding her hand, Leading her to the vip section.

"6 months now" She replied. I nodded my head while making my way through the crowd.

As we approached the VIP section, my security guard laughed looking at the lady behind me.

"Back already?" He asked making me laugh too. He and lifted the curtain letting me & Ladi in.

As soon as we reached the couch she pushed me back & dropped to her knees, Unzipping my pants.

I grabbed a handful of her braids and held it back, so she could suck up every part of me. She pulled my dick out & admired it before licking it up and down twice.

She looked up at me and smiled, Then wrapped her lips around my tip beginning to go to work.

Bitches be so easy to get now. All it takes is to show them you're in a position of making money & you fucking em the same day you met em.

The same hour at that.

"Fuck" I groaned, tucking my bottom lip in. I  watched her head bob up & down as she wet my shit up, looking me into my eyes.

My phone began buzzing & when I looked down I seen it was my brother. "Damn man" I complained, With her still going to work on me.

"What Ghee?" I answered with irritation.

"Yo Jah, you drunk as fuck. I hear it in ya voice" Jalon spoke. I grabbed her head and pushed it down, Beginning to fuck her throat.

"Yeah man I'm busy right now. What you need?" I asked, running my tongue over my lips.

I guess he must've heard her gags because he laughed before saying "Oh I see whatchu on Brotha. So it's that type of party?"

"Get to it bitch" I spat. He laughed for a good sec then began to talk.

"We gotta go. We got two of Zion's customers and it's only so long of keeping them knocked out in the backseat before they wake up"

I raised my eyebrows & released Ladi's head , letting her catch a break. 9 inches down ya throat can make it hard to breathe.

"Alright man here I come" I said.

"Make that shit snappy" Jalon playfully replied. I smacked my lips & looked at the phone.

"That's my line bitch" I snapped before hanging up.

"Im bouta nut" I said, standing up and leaning her face back. She wrapped her hand around my dick and began to suck on the tip while stroking the rest of it.

"Fuck" I groaned under my breath, nutting all over her lips

I stood there for a while, looking at the dirty bitch, before grabbing a napkin and wiping myself off.

I tucked my dick back into my pants & looked at her seeing herself wiping my nut from her face.

"Clean that table for me too" I stated noticing I had got a little bit on the table. She looked at me & nodded her head.

I walked out of the VIP section & Handed Tank 400 before leaving out of the club.

•••

"I'm drunk as fuck yo. Somebody else drive me home" I said to Jalon and Sir while pulling the dreads dangling over my eyes to the back.

Sir snatched the keys from my hand & looked over at the car.

"What about them?" Jalon asked, Pointing to the people knocked out in the backseat of his own car.

"Oh.." I said, also trying my best to get a good look at them. My head was spinning so it was kinda hard, but finally I took a look at them.

"Take em to the warehouse & put em in a room. No food or water. Don't touch em till I get there" I said, giving simple instructions. He nodded his head & got into his car, Speeding away.

I know Jalon was the most dependable person for serious shìt. I trusted him to get them people there without any trouble. I'd hate to have to get my hands dirty already.

•••

"You smell like... a dick mouth bitch just laid you" Sir said as I got into the passenger side of my car.

I closed my eyes, feeling myself starting to get sick. "Yeah yeah just get me to my shit" I replied.

"I'm not just one of ya little workers Ghee. I'm ya brother. Control ya anger" He stated.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "& I'm not only ya brother nigga, I'm yo boss" He pushed me on my shoulder before leaving the parking lot.

•••

"Yo you need anything before I leave?" Sir asked sipping on the water bottle he grabbed from my fridge not too long ago.

I looked at him & shook my head no. "Thanks Ghee. Drive safe" I said walking to my room.

"Stop the weird cake shit" He replied. I shook my head then closed my door behind me.

Can't even show niggas love nomo.

I took a shower & changed into a pair of Nike basketball shorts. I stood in the mirror while swishing the mouthwash in my mouth around & pulling my dreads back.

"Dirty bitch.. How you gone fuck another nigga on me?" I began to think to myself. I hadn't thought about Zire for a while but tends to make me overthink.

"So ungrateful. I gave you my heart PLUS the world & this what I get? I outta beat yo ass"

I spit the mouthwash out & wiped around my mouth. My phone began buzzing & looking down, I seen Dezire was calling me.

"Speaking of that lil knuckle head hoe" I mumbled, picking my phone up. I answered and raised the phone to my ear, Not speaking. Clearly she was on the same tip because she remained quiet also.

"What you called to hear me breathe or sum shit? The fuck you want?" I spat, breaking the silence.

"Are you taking Ay to dance practice tomorrow?" She asked, Voice low & shaky.

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. "Yeah. That's all you wanted?" I asked getting ready to hang up.

"No Jah wait-

"If it's about you and that nigga save it" I quickly said cutting her short. She remained quiet as sniffles began coming through the speakers.

"crying again, Yeah? IM THE ONE THATS HURT ZIRE" I yelled finally letting the shit out.

"I know Jah-

"You keeping the baby?" I asked making her go silent.

My finger began to tap against my bed and my head rang. "Are you keeping the fucking baby or not" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I don't know yet" she replied. I sat there feeling so damn stupid.

Of course it's her child & she can do what she wants but this shit hurts! & if you never felt this typa pain then you can't say shit about the situation.

I ran my hands down my face before throwing my phone across the room, Watching it shatter into pieces.

I felt the old me coming back.. The me before i got pussy whipped & fell in love with her.

& I loved it.

•••

Y'all want me to start uploading two chapters instead of one? Don't be shy to comment.

Vote & Leave comments❤️