~9~

"He's like a ticking bomb. One wrong move and everything goes boom"

•••

"Who do you know that works under em?" I asked pushing the gun to her head.

"June just tell the truth please" She begged. I looked up at June to see if he was gon' be smart & cooperate, or be stupid and die.

He sighed & looked at the ground "This guy he goes by the name of-

*Click*

I pulled the trigger before he even finished. Every time he fiddled his finger a knew a lie would come from his mouth.

"JUNE" She yelled.

"OKAY OKAY" He yelled back in panic. He took a few seconds to calm down, then looked at me and began to talk.

"My boy Breon... that's all I know" He said, This time telling the truth. I nodded my head. He was finally getting the hang of this shit.

"Third times always a charm. Right Girl?" I asked, Tapping the gun against her forehead.

"Just ask me the fucking question" He spat making me, Sir & Jalon laugh a bit.

"You one funny bitch huh?" I asked. He turned his head the other way, I can tell he was growing more and more irritated.

"Where can I find Breon?" I asked. His whole body gesture froze up.

"June if you lie" The woman said while shaking her head at him.

"Come on June.. Don't upset the wife" I playfully said after her.

"Think about our kids. Please just for me" She cried. He sat back in his seat & looked me in the face with confidence.

"I'll tell you. Only if you promise not to kill my wife.. Or let anyone know that I told you anything" He said, sucking on his teeth.

"Right?" I responded. He nodded his head making me look over at Sir & Jalon. I nodded my head at them & tucked the gun in my pocket, Pushing the lady to Sir.

"Talk" I demanded, sitting on my desk.

"You can catch Breon around the apartments up the street from the club every Saturday. That's when he's the most active" The dude quickly snitched.

"Fuck he look like? Be specific" I spat getting frustrated, Looking at the time seeing it was 2:30.

"Dark, He always wears a hat & has a scar going down the left side of his face" I nodded and pulled my gun out pointing it to him.

"NO PLEASE" The lady yelled.

*Click*

I laughed along with sir & Jalon. The lady looked at me in anger & and confusion right along with June.

"What? It's not funny to you?" I asked.

"Gun was never loaded dumbass" I added on.

"Deliver this message to Zion. Let em know I'm coming" I said before swinging & knocking him out in his chair.

"And you" I said pointing to the woman. She flinched while looking at the ground.

"You take ya kids & leave the state... Or all of ya gonna die" I said looking her into her eyes.

"Is this a threat?" She asked while sniffling.

"I wouldn't do shit to ya kids but this nigga that you call husband? He's gonna get you killed. Take the info and listen or follow behind yo dumb ass husband & die" I said before leaving the room.