~3~

"Come back here Ma"

•••

2:55

Ay wrapped her arms around my neck & tightened her legs around my body as I grabbed her from the back seat. I closed the door & began to walk to the front door of the building.

"So whatcha be learning bout in here?" I asked while swinging the door open.

I sat her down on her feet as she began to go on about her friends, The things she learned & her teacher.

She walked in front of me with her two curly pony tails swinging back and forth.

"Hello" A woman's voice spoke as we walked into obviously, The dancing room.

"Hi Miss McGee" Ay replied. She let go of my hand and ran to her teacher, Hugging her.

"This is your teacher?" I asked. I couldn't even see the ladies face since she was squatting down, hugging Ay.

"Yes & you must be?" She asked facing me with a smile on her face.

I looked her up & down, Noticing that 1. She was very short & 2. She was actually fine as fuck.

How the fuck haven't one of my brothers heard about her? Shit, How come I haven't heard of her.

"I'm Jah. Ailyn's father" I said, Holding my hand out. She gave me a shake with her soft & small hand. Her nails were short but they were still cute & classy.

"Hello Jah. I've been Ailyn's dancing instructor for a good grip now. It's nice to meet you" She said.

She began to go on and on about Ay & the things they were working on, But I stared at her lips the whole time.

She stood to about the same area as my elbow, with her hair pulled up in a messy bun.

Her skin was brown & her eyes were slanted as hell. Almost as if she was a Blasian. "You should stay" she said, catching my attention.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You should stay & watch Ailyn" She repeated.

"I'm sorry. Maybe next time" I said. She shrugged her shoulders & nodded her head.

"Okay I understand. See you at 5" She said before running back to the circle full of kids.

Her body was banging. Her booty sat well in some black spandex shorts & she wore a spaghetti strapped T-shirt.

I just gave her one final look before leaving the building.

I would stay but I got a lot of shit to do. First getting my dreads retwisted & a line up.

I got into my All black Mustang & sped off.

•••

I looked in the mirror & admired myself. My dreads were now clean & retwisted & I now had a straight line up.My longtime barber known as "Pa" had hooked me up once again.

"Goodlooks Ghee" I thanked handing him 100 dollars. He nodded his head & took the money.

"See you around. Stay out of jail this time around" He added on as I left out the building.

I got into my car and pulled down my mirror, Admiring myself once more. My phone began buzzing as I started up my car & pulled out the parking lot.

"Yo" I answered, putting the phone on speaker.

"Ghee, Where you headed?" Sir spoke.

"To the crib to change my clothes. Then down to the spot" I responded turning into the busy streets.

"Alright mane. Just hit me back so we can get these shipments in" He responded. I heard a few people working, in the background of his phone.

"Alright. Don't rush me"

...

I opened the front door & seen Dezire doing some girls head.

"Hey bae. You look good" She said while eyeing me up and down. I smirked & smacked her on the butt, Making her laugh a lil bit.

"Come back here Ma" I whispered in her ear, While kissing on her neck.

She laughed, dropping the braid she had just finished & grabbing the comb that she had pushing the parted hair aside..

"Jah im busy" She responded.

I kissed her on her cheek and wrapped my arms around her, Gripping her inner thighs . "She can wait"

She playfully smacked her and lips & rolled her eyes, clearly saying no.

I let go of her and smacked her ass one more time, Then walked down our hallway & into our room.

I took my gun from my waist & sat it on the night stand before walking to our big ass closet.

I grabbed a white beater & some nike sweats to quickly throw on, Then walked into the bathroom to change my clothes real quick.

I looked in the mirror thinking about a lot of shit. I had a few shipments waiting on me, a few talks that needed to be made with my connects & a bond to build with my family.

Looking through the mirror I squinted my eyes as something caught my attention. I looked closer towards the trash can & frowned my face seeing a pregnancy test that was clearly meant to be hidden under the tissues in the trash.

"Fuck is she doing with this?" I asked grabbing it. I shook it & heard no rattle noises meaning the pregnancy test wasn't inside.

"Yo Dezire" I called to her getting even more confused.

"Dezire" I yelled again. I laughed & began to look around for the test.

"What" she yelled back in irritation. I stopped the search for the test & the real started to click in my head.

"Come to the bathroom real quick" I responded in a more serious tone. I ran my tongue over my bottom lip & tried to keep my calm. I know if I went out there I'd flip some shìt upside down.

I opened the medicine cabinet finding exactly what I didn't wanna see. The pregnancy test read positive, making the veins in my head began to pop from my head.

I snatched the door open & walked into the living room, meeting with Zire. She smiled thinking shit was peaches and cream but dropped the smile when she seen the seriousness on my face.

"The fuck is this shit Ghee?"

•••

Vote & Leave comments❤️