~23~

"I hate bitches"

•••

Jor'Dae's POV

I slammed the door & sat on the bed thinking to myself. Zion is fucking crazy! I can't believe I even thought of marrying this nigga.

Then Jario wants to have a temper with me & yell like I'm some type of punk bitch. I'll kill this nigga!

I took in a deep breath and calmed myself.  I understand why he's upset. I just hope that the girl is okay.

6 hours later

"Get up" Jah demanded walking into the room. I looked at him in confusion before he yanked the covers from me.

"What the hell? Jario don't come at me like that" I said standing up from the bed.

"Yeah whatever. You sleep on the couch now" He stated walking into his bathroom.

"Is Ay's mama okay?" I asked. He looked at me with attitude all over his face then back in the mirror.

"She straight. Worry about yaself" he snapped. He oiled up his hands & tended to his beard.

"Why are you treating me like this? Did I do something wrong?" I asked walking towards his bathroom.

"Dae don't come over here ian for the games right now" He said while picking his beard out.

"Why are you acting like that?" I asked stopping at the entrance. Before I could even blink he snapped, grabbing me by my neck and tightened his hold.

"Jor'Dae if I find out you set Zire up imma fucking kill you. Got it?" he spat looking me into my eyes.

I nodded my head,unable to reply. I was just completely out of words.

"Hm?" He asked pushing me back. 2 veins now popping from his forehead.

"Yes" I quickly replied. My heart beat from my chest & my lips began to tremble.

"That's the type of niggas you like to fuck right?" He asked pushing my head away from him.

I felt around my neck, tearing up. Jah was so reckless with shit like this. I went thru this shit back home & the little time I've been with Jah had felt like an escape from Zion.

But now Jah was acting just like him.

"Like I said. Sleep on the couch" He said so nonchalantly.

I tried to swallow the big lump forming inside of my throat. My nose rang & the tears grew heavier.

I couldn't stand there & hold it in for another second. As much as I wanted to seem unfazed, I was in shock.

I covered my face with hands, feeling my blood began to rush to my head.

I was starting to fall into depression. It wasn't just Jah, but everything was starting to fuck with me.

From my childhood up to this.

"Now you wanna cry... When you get in my face & shit do I cry?" He asked, slightly yelling at me.

I ignored him, letting my hurt out in my own little world. Him being so rough with me was starting to make me more angry than sad.

"I hate bitches" He mumbled to himself, flipping the bathroom light off.

"STOP DISRESPECTING ME NIGGA" I shouted in his face. I had reached my breaking point.

He raised his eyebrows, finally coming to the sense that I just got in his face & called him out like that.

"Jor'Dae" He said in his low, raspy voice.