~12~

"Just one last time... I wanted to feel loved again"

•••

Another thing aside of my anger issues I can honestly admit to, is my urge of possession.

Not even towards the drug game but also in bed. I loved giving bitches the best dick of their lives, Kissing em all over, Making em moan my name, Scratch my back & wet my sheets up.

I love everything that came with it.

& although it shouldn't be...

The shit was a stress reliever for me.

•••

1 month later
Jario's POV

"Where you at?" I asked over the phone. Me & Dezire had been arguing back and forth about Ay for the last few minutes & at this point I was bouta pull up and beat her ass.

"Fuck you bitch" She spat back, Hanging up in my face.

I threw my phone to the passenger side & sat up in my seat, Flying past every car.

"She gone learn to stop playing with me mane" I spoke, hyping myself up.

Not even 10 minutes later, I arrived at the house and banged on the door. Zire open this door" I demanded, grabbing a hold to the knob.

"Leave me alone Jario" She yelled back. I smacked my lips and raged, Kicking the door as hard as I could.

"Bitch think I'm playing with er'" I mumbled before successfully kicking the door in.

My eyes instantly spotted Dezire in a oversized white T-shirt. Her natural hair was pulled into a bun & her face was clear from any makeup.

"Get out" She fussed. I walked to her backing her into the kitchen and looked her up and down.

"Now what the fuck was you talking over the phone?" I asked. I hadn't took my anger pills today so a part of me just wanted to grab her up and slap the shit out of her.

"I'm done with you. Fuck outta my face" She replied, trying to push me out of the way. I grabbed her arms and pushed her back to the wall, Looking her in her face.

"Who you keeping Ay from?" I asked. Over the phone she was talking so much crazy shit.

Told me she'd keep Ay from me until I got out of the streets when the shit don't just work like that.

You can't just up and leave the game, especially when you're in the position I am. Once you're in, you're in.

"Nobody" She quietly replied looking at the ground. I let go of her arms and stared at her for a second before walking from the kitchen, Looking around.

"Fuck is my child at? Ay" I called out looking for her.

"She's sleep. Don't touch my baby" Zire yelled, pulling on my arm. I yanked back and continued to make My way to Ay's room.

"YOU'RE NOT TAKING MY BABY FROM ME" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

"I WOULDN'T BE TAKING HER FROM SHIT IF YOU DIDN'T FUCK ANOTHER NIGGA ON ME" I yelled back, way louder than she was.

She instantly looked at me in fear. I hadn't yelled at her like that ever in my life but since I hadn't took my pills, My feelings was starting to pour out.

The look on her face.. The shit Is something I'd never forget.

"Jah" She mumbled out of shock.

"Why you have to go and fuck another nigga Zire? Huh?" I asked grabbing her up by her neck & looking her in her face.