~15~

I'm doing yo ass ah favor when I could be doing you dirty.

•••

Jario's POV

The three shots sent to what sounded like the ceiling was clearly Zion calling me out.

"Yo" I called to my sister Eva. She looked at me & nodded already knowing what I wanted.

"Just keep the bitch calm" I demanded, pulling my dreads back. She ran off to Jor'Dae & grabbed her, crouching under the counters.

"Run out there & kill the nigga Or wait till he find me... Then kill the nigga?" I asked myself. I pulled my Smitty from my pants & shrugged my shoulders.

"Fuck it"

I reached for the door that lead us back to the living room & slid it open. Right as it flew open a Arabic dude came from around the corner.

The only thing I knew of Zion was his race. I really didn't know what the nigga looked like.

We made sharp eye contact, both raising our guns, but he moved a little too slow. I aimed my gun to him & shot him in his chest 4 times.

The adrenaline kicked into my system. I went some time without doing some dirty shit & this was the first time I'd gotten bloody in a while.

I heard a few people cry & gasp as he fell to the floor with an baffled face expression.

I looked down at him & watched the blood begin to pour from his body while sucking on my teeth.

"NOOOO" Miss McGee screamed, standing from behind the counter. I slid the door shut so nobody heard & faced Eva.

"I thought I told you to control dat bitch" I fussed, walking over to them.

"You... You thoughtless dumbass!" Miss McGee fussed. She heavily breathed in and out while fanning her face.

I tucked my gun away & looked her in her eyes. She looked everywhere but at me with her hair all over her face.

The people on the ground whimpered a little but I've been through this shit before. I'm used to it.

"Get me out of here" She randomly panicked, Pushing me & Eva aside. She ran to the door with her heels clicking behind her & slid the door open, showing everyone outside of the kitchen running wild.

"Bitch calm down" Sir spat, Smacking her in the head with his gun as he came in the kitchen.

She fell back onto the floor, still conscious but on the verge of passing out.

"You killed the nigga. come on before they do our ass" Sir said, reloading his gun.

I looked over at Miss McGee & thought about how she was acting.

With the way she's reacting? Either she's related to the nigga I just killed or she's scared.

If I let her out to the world she could easily tell the police everything about me. All the way down to Ailyn.

More shots rang in the air. Round after round for what seemed like forever, but I wasn't worried.

"Ion got time for ah shoot out. Take Eva witchu & get y'all ass home" I demanded. I looked around & noticed I hadn't seen my brother.

My heart beat from my chest as I looked back & forth from Eva & Sir confused.

"Jalon... Jalon Jalon. Where the fuck is Jalon?" I asked both Sir & Eva.