~10~

"Bitches die too"

•••

Jario's POV

I walked into the building at exactly 3 o'clock. "Well hello" her teacher Miss McGee greeted.

I nodded my head up at her and watched Ay run off with the group of kids in the corner.

"How are you?" She asked while smiling at me. I looked at her pretty, white, Straight teeth & licked my lips looking back up to her eyes.

"Good. & you?" I replied.

"I'm just.. Living" She said before busting out into laughter. I slightly laughed along with her and noticed my eyes trailed down her body once more.

I stopped looking her down once I noticed her chest had a fresh hicky on it. She sat her hand on her chest and frowned her face.

"I'm sorry is there something on my shirt?" She asked.

A ring gleamed upon me catching my attention more than anything else. "'Married, yeah?" I asked, looking back up to her eyes.

She looked at her ring then back up at me, smiling. "Soon to be sir. You like it?" She held her hand out & moved her hand in angels that made the ring shine & sparkle.

"FUCK" I thought to myself. The ring looked like it was worth a few thousand, so I knew I couldn't buy her in with money.

I should've known somebody cuffed her already. I swear I'd fuck the shit outta this lady.

I would get at her, but married women are just one thing that doesn't catch my attention. She bad as fuck & it was worth trying, But I'm straight on her.

"Yeah congrats shorty. See you round'" I replied. I began walking away, smacking my teeth on the way out.

•••

Zion's POV

"Fuck you mean somebodies here for me?" I asked one of my workers after hearing the news that was just brought to me.

"As a matter of fact bring the guy in" I demanded, crossing my hands together.

I sat in my chair with a cigar in my mouth, Watching the doors open. 2 people, a woman & a man, walked in with fear all over their faces.

I lit the cigar and inhaled, Pulling the smoke. "Fuck was said?" I asked looking the male in his face.

"A lot of crazy shit happened. I can't believe I met Jario-

"WHAT WAS SAID?" I spat to him, slamming on my table. He flenched along with everybody else in the room & raised his eyebrows.

"He's looking for underground newbies, trynna get all the info he can" The guy quickly said, with a shaky voice.

"For?" I asked inhaling from my cigar once more.

"To find you" the dude replied. I raised my eyebrows & laughed. Hard as fuck at that.

"Jario Daniels, Looking for me? Zion Thomas?" I asked. I looked over at my workers and then back at the guy.

"So what'd you tell em?" I asked. He looked back and forth, Quiet as shit not knowing what to say.

"What do you mean? I didn't tell him shit" He replied. He laughed uneasily while fiddling with his fingers.

"Nothing? You told him nothing?"I asked with seriousness in my voice. If he think I'm a dumb ass muhfucka, he got another thing coming.

He smacked his lips and dropped his shoulders. "& where Breon was located but that's all, I swear it"

I stood up and put my cigar into a ash tray that sat on the desk in front of me.

"You know I'm no dummy" I stated grabbing my Glock 23 from the table. I pointed it to his forehead & lifted my finger to the trigger.

"No sir I can explain-

"Save it" I fussed pulling the trigger, Killing the man in front of his lady friend & the rest of the people in the room.

Blood splattered everywhere leaving everyone silent, Including the lady that came with him.

"And you" I said putting the gun to her.

She raised her hands & shook her head no. "I had nothing to do with this I swear" She quickly began to speak.

"Bitches die too" I said, Pulling the trigger, also killing her.

I looked at both of their lifeless bodies before stepping over them to leave the room.

"Somebody clean this shit up"

•••

Jario's POV

"I want everything changed around" I spoke to the lady redesigning my penthouse.

"I want my little girls room to be pink & elegant & I want my room to be dark... & make it seductive" I said to her.

She nodded her head & wrote what I said down. "Do what you want, But do it right.. Keep my idea in the back of your head" I said, looking her in her eyes.

She nodded her head once clearly stating she understood before walking away.

I threw a pill in my mouth and took a swallow of water to help. Last thing I needed was to blow up today, Or any day coming up.

After sir & Jalon dropped them people off, I know they've already told Zion I'm after em. Meaning I can't make stupid decisions at a time like this.

I dialed up Jalon's number while looking inside of my fridge, and listened to the rings a few time before he answered.

"Yo" I spoke.

"Whatchu need Jah?" He asked with a attitude, Making me laugh.

"Ion wanna have to be the one to do it, But I need you to relocate Zire. Keep the woman safe because I know shits bouta get ugly"

"See.. yo ass ah pretty decent person when you not mad & raging" He replied.

"Who said I wasn't mad still?" I asked with my face frowned. He remained silent, leaving me to speak again.

"Right... Shut ya fucking mouth sometimes brotha" I spat, He smacked his lips and sighed.

"That's besides the point. You know it's love for that girl in my heart. That's the mother of my only and first child. I gotta keep the hoe protected, Just for the sake of Ay" I added on.

"& plus, Shes pregnant. Ion want her & the baby she's pregnant with to get hurt cuz of me"

I started to rant & vent but stopped myself. Last thing I needed was to get in my feelings bout a bitch.

"You still protective of dat girl mane you love ha' fore-

"Man Ghee, Just dead the love shit. Can you just do what was asked so ion gotta repeat myself again?" I fussed going off on em.

"Chill brotha. You get angry too fast" He replied. I ran my hand down my face and grabbed another water from my fridge.

"My bad. You know I couldn't help it if I tried. I'll throw you some extra cash & some bitches" I offered.

He laughed making me laugh a bit. "Alright Brotha, See you around" I spoke.

"Yeah. Catch you around Ghee" He responded, Hanging up the phone.

I sat it on my counter & noticed the designer lady was standing there. I thought she'd been left the kitchen.

"Bitc- girl ya ass scared me. You can't be doing shìt like dat" I fussed with my hand on the gun that sat heavy on my waist.

She giggled before holding up a notebook, Showing me the design of my soon to be arranged room.

"Giggle now, get yo ass killed later"

•••

Vote & leave comments❤️