~32~

"I'm sure it was a mental note for us to obviously kill each other if we happened to be the same room tho.  It's law"

Jario's POV

A week had passed since I found where Jordae was. All I needed was that one call to track her ip address and eventually exactly where she lives.

My flight to Atlanta left tomorrow morning. Me, Eva and Sahlt would be In Atlanta by 3pm and I planned to have her dead by 4... then hopefully back into Chicago by 6.

I didn't want Eva to come. Just me & the dog for lure was fine by me, but she insisted in case anything happened and I needed help.

Jalon had threw a party that the whole city came out to. We had tight security, the best strippers in town and the bar was kicking.

I couldn't lie, i was off my ass right now. Although the room was spinning and I didn't know exactly what the fuck was going on, I just knew I was having fun.

A bitch had been dancing on me the past 15 minutes. She controlled her body to the beat, grinding against my dick and looking back at me every few seconds.

"Do you wanna go to my car?" She whispered to my ear. I tucked in my bottom lip and smiled.

"Nah ma, but you can follow me to mines"

We dug our way through the crowd. Avoiding everyone who insisted throwing more shots in our faces or encouraging us to go to the stage and dance.

We were both on a mission.

As soon as I reached the car, I opened the back seat and was pushed in. She climbed on top of me, and pushed all her hair to one side while grinding her bottom half on me.

"Do you have a condom on you?" I asked her. She shook her head no while pulling her dress above her head.

Without any hesitation, I reached in my glove department and grabbed a magnum condom, ripping it open with my teeth.

I wrapped my hand around her neck and pulled her face to mines, kissing her. I had to admit, she was a great kisser. She consisted of a perfect rhythm.

Although she allowed me to be in charge & dominant over her, she still lead in her own way.

I felt her tug at my pants and without a doubt, I began to pull them down. She got up from on top of me and onto the floor of my car, which was pretty spacious.

Immediately after she grabbed my dick and noticed the size, She flirtatious chuckled and wrapped her mouth around my tip. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, letting her suck the life from me.

After a couple minutes of swallowing me and pleasing me she was ready to be fucked. I sat up and she took my spot, immediately positioning herself on all fours and arching her back.

I began to put the condom on, but noticed my dick was now going back soft. After putting it on, I placed myself at her entrance, and played around with her pussy a bit thinking it would wake me back up.

WRONG, in fact it only made it worse for me.

"Is everything okay?" She turned around asking.

I took in a deep breath while pulling my pants back up. "Put ya clothes back on ma, I just ain't feeling it anymore" I said to her. She fully turned around, grabbed her dress and instantly tossed it back over her head.

"But... you were just ready" she said with confusion spread across her face. "Yeah I know. I don't know what the fuck going on" I replied, disappointingly shaking my head.

"Is it me? Something I've done that you didn't like-

Before she could finish her sentence I held my hand up and cut her off. I didn't want the lady to beat herself up about it, chicks become insecure over the craziest, stupidest shit.

I could let her believe it's her fault so she took the embarrassment to protect my rep but that's not who I am. If it's a personal problem it's my right to let her know.

"Nah ma, it ain't you it's me"

She nodded her head up and down in understanding before leaving my car for me to be alone.

"Fuck" I grumbled to myself. I was disappointed because i was aware of exactly what was going on.

Maybe my peoples was right, I am too fascinated with catching Dae. When I tried to fuck other women my dick would just fail now.

I couldn't comfortably live life again until Jordae was dead.

Zion's POV

"Instagram model?" I asked to the random worker that delivered the message about Jordae to me.

"Well she's still my wife, and now that I know she's not dead I will be going to get her" I added on.

Me and Jario hadn't clashed since his incident. I decided to do me and let that punk bitch do him.

I'm sure it was a mental note for us to obviously kill each other if we happened to be the same room tho.

It's law.

"Call my private plane, I need to be in Atlanta by tomorrow"

•••

Vote & comment throughout the book

Vote & comment throughout the book. I read every comment and I enjoy them!!

Follow me for updates. All active followers get a follow back.! Meaning those who vote & comment on my stories.

Thankyou, comment your predictions🥰 new update in 2-3 days.