one

March 17

"Auntie can I stay with you tonight?" My niece Charlotte asked

"I'm sorry baby I got work tomorrow and you got school." I said tickling her.

"Auntie stop." She said laughing. I stopped tickling her as her mom, Kira walked in.

"Hey pooh." I smiled.

"Hey girly, how you been." She said walkin more into Charlotte's room.

"Aww look at you waddle." I cooed at her. "I've been good tho."

"I know it's so bad." She laughed. "That's good. Where did Jayden go?"

"He ran to the store." I said.

"Oh okay."

We sat and talked for a while then Jayden returned and we watched movies with Charlotte till she feel asleep.

"Alright imma see y'all later." I said grabbing my things.

"Alright Lexi we love you."

"I love y'all more." I said.

At Home

"Fendi!" I called out to my baby pug. I could hear his paws scratching away at the bottom of his cage.

I walked farther into my home after locking the door and letting him out the cage.

I filled his bowls and made my way to my room. I picked out my night clothes then made my way to the shower.

45 minutes later

After completing my night routine I got in bed with my laptop to look over emails before going to bed.

The Next Day
March 18

I got out my bed going to the kitchen to fix my breakfast. I made homemade French toast with scrambled eggs and a glass of orange juice.

I changed Fendi's pee pad before going to my bathroom and taking a quick shower and doing my morning routine.

I placed Fendi back in his cage before making my way to the hospital.

Springs Memorial Hospital

I clocked in before making my way to my desk.

"Goodmoring." I spoke to Levi my coworker.

"Good morning chile. How was you day off?"

"It was good, i spent it with Charlotte." I smiled.

"Aww that's nice, you on yo big auntie shit. When you gone have one?"

"Oop baby I know you not talkin to me. I will not be popping a baby out this cooter anytime soon." I replied shaking my head he just laughed in response.

"Excuse me my- my son he umm he needs something for his head. It's been hurt- hurting really badly." This man said coming up to the front desk.

You could look at him and tell he was on drugs. He was scratching and they smelled horrible. I hate that people try and use their kids to help get there next fix of drugs.

"Sir i can't just give you medicine. You can sign in and wait to be called to the back for a evaluation."

"But he needs- he needs it right now. Right son?" He said lookin down to the boy who looked horrified.

"Yes." He mumbled.

"Speak up!" The dad yelled hitting the son in the back.

"Yes!" The kid said louder.

"Sir as I said before I can't-"

"Girl fuck you I'll get my shit somewhere else." He said jacking the boy up and taking him out the door.

"Aww I hate that for him." I said lowy to myself.

"Yeah that's real sad." Levi said agreeing with me.

---