2

March 18

"Oh my fuckin god

"Oh my fuckin god." I mumbled lookin at my phone.

India🦋
Bring yo ass right now!!

"Ight imma fuck with y'all gang." I said getting up and dapping everybody up then leaving out the house.

"I pray she not on no fuckery." I said pulling out the drive way.

30 minutes later

"India!" I yelled opening the front door.

"Who the fuck is Naomi?" She yelled not even letting me get fully in the house.

"I don't know." I said walkin past her into the kitchen.

"Thats not what Remi told me." She said following behind me.

"Well Remi lying." I shrugged grabbing a water.

"Man i swear I hate you dawg."

"Well leave me."

She looked at me with a deadly look before charging towards me, fuck not again. She took both her hands and started to claw at my face. Then started hitting me, blow for blow. Aiming anywhere it'll hurt.

"Fuck!" I yelled pushing her off me with all the strength I had left.

"I hate you. This is all your fault!" She said as she stood up looking down on me.

"I know India you remind me every time." I mumbled.

She chucked. "I'll be waiting for you in the car."

"Waiting for what?"

She picked up the closest thing to her and launched it at me then it sliced me on my side.

"Stop questioning me!" She yelled walking out the door.

Springs Memorial Hospital

"Taurus get up." India said shaking me.

"I'm up." I replied getting out the car.

"Excuse me, he cut himself. He may need stitches!" India yelled to the people at the front desk. They rushed to my side and help me to a room.

"Umm ma'am can you fill out this paperwork while we get him situated?" The man asked India.

"His information should already be on file. Taurus Conway."

"Okay thank you, but we still need for you to fill out a couple pages." India nodded before walkin out the room behind him.

The girl asked me to remove my shirt before she started to work on my stitches and the man came back in.

"Mr. Conway I'm gonna insert this iv you lost sum blood and it'll just help you get hydrated."

I just nodded before laying back letting them do thier job.

"Umm sir if you're comfortable could you tell me how you got a cut this deep? I know its not my business but it's protocol." The girl said.

"Well-" I stopped to look at her name tag. "Lexia im not comfortable tellin you so could you just hurry up so I can leave?"

"Alright." She said goin back to doin what she was doing before.

1 hour later

"After you sign your discharge papers you're free to go." Lexia smiled handing me the paperwork I took them and signed it the best I could before handing it back to her.

"Y'all have a nice day." She said leaving the room.

15 minutes

"Baby im sorry about earlier, you just make me so angry sometimes. You gotta stop." India said as I started my shower water. I just listened her her talk because nothing I can say would stop her actions.

"How many time you want me to apologize? If you would've told the truth you wouldn't have gone back." She shrugged.

"I was telling you the truth but whatever."

"Honestly fuck you Remi told me what she seen." She said throwing the wrapping tape at my stitches then she left out the room. A couple moments later I heard the front door slam.

---
excuse all mistakes
later munchkins 🥰