24

December 3
Home

"Handsome where are you?" Lexi yelled walking into their house

"Handsome where are you?" Lexi yelled walking into their house. Back in October Taurus brought up the idea of living together and surprisingly Lexi was all for it.

Flashback
October 9

"Chanel how would you feel if we moved in together?"

"Like right now?"

"Yeah, I don't wanna live in two separate houses anymore. I love you, and I know I want this forever."

"Aww handsome me too." She replied straddling his lap. "Let's do it." She smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, can we just make sure it's close to the hospital cause you know I hate driving."

"Chanel you being dead ass right now? Please don't be playing."

"Yes, Najour I'm being dead serious. We can look at some online if you want."

He stared at her for a second before slowly getting up with her still in her arms and then started to spin around.

"Handsome put me down!" She said as she laughed uncontrollably.

"My baby wanna live with me!" He yelled as he continued to spin in circles. "I love you Lexia Chanel." He said just as they stopped spinning.

"I love you too Taurus Najour." She smiled.

Flashback over

Lex walked into their room to see Taurus still sleeping. She lowly chuckled before placing a kiss on his forehead then made her way to the bathroom.

30 minutes later

After completing her whole hygienic routine Lexi made her way back into the bedroom and cuddled up beside Taurus.

"Hey baby." He greeted groggily. "How was your shift?" He asked pulling her closer to him.

"It was good im just tired, and i missed you." She pouted.

"I already told you, you don't have to work there anymore."

"Please not this again." She replied sitting up to look at him. This wasn't the first time Taurus brought up Lexi not working anymore. He wanted to be the sole provider for the both of them.

"I'm just saying." He shrugged.

"What if we break up, you'll be the only thing I would've had. I would be broke, literally and financially."

"One we're never breaking up, imma marry you. Secondly, if we ever did I would never do you bad like that, and you know it."

"I know I just don't wanna depend on you for everything."

"How about we find something that you'll love just as much and you won't be so tired. Didn't you bring up modeling one time? We can call K and have him look into for us."

"That modeling shit was a joke, I can't be no model." She laughed. Taurus mugged her as he sat up from his laying position.

"Yes you can, and you will. I don't even know what possessed you to speak down on yourself like det. We gone get your social media presence up so itll be easier to make brand deals. Baby we can do this."

"We?"

"Yes we, you thought I was gone have you do this alone? You must be outta you mind." He laughed pulling her into his chest. "At least tell me you'll think about it."

"Okay I'll think about it, but if i- if we do this I'm not gonna quit working at the hospital till everything is set in stone."

"Deal." He smiled holding her tighter. "Now let's get some sleep cause my baby tired."

"You just woke up."

"If you tired I'm tired, we a team girl."

She chucked and got comfortable so sleep could take over.

———
What y'all think about that plan?
And I think imma change Lexi's face claim. I'm thinking either Jayda or Dearra. Any suggestions?
No I'm not using Chalynn she don't have enough pictures on her her instagram
Excuse all mistakes
Vote and comment
Later munchkins 💞