20

August 5
Springs Memorial

"Bitchhhhhh I need all the details! I know y'all was fuckin every where!" Levi yelled as Lexi walked into the the break room

"Levi shut up!" She laughed.

"Chile anyways start spilling. Why you just standing up looking crazy?"

"Okay first, I had so much fun. Just seeing him in his zone and be so happy made it so amazing. Like he loves his craft so much it's inspiring." Lexi reminisced.

"Awww that's so cute."

"And secondly stay out my coochie business." She laughed.

"You are too much."

Lexi and Taurus has been back for a couple days but she still had days off so she took the time to unwind. That's why Levi knew nothing about her trip, she'd been ignoring every one but Taurus.

"Hey Lexia it's a crazy lady out front looking for you." Jasmine, their other coworker, announced peeking into the break room.

"It's bout to be some shit." Levi mumbled walking out behind Lexi.

"Where that bitch at!" India yelled.

"How can I help you?" Lexi asked calmly.

"Bitch you been sleeping with my baby daddy! You fucking whore!"

"Who's your baby daddy?" Lexi knew she was referring to Taurus, but he was no one's father.

"Polo G!"

"This bitch doesn't even refer to him as his government name." Lexi thought.

"You're yelling, that can't be good for your baby." She said.

"Bitch when my baby drop I'm on yo ass!" She yelled getting closer to Lexi.

"Where the fuck is security!" Levi yelled into the desk phone. He would hate to have to whoop a "pregnant" ladies ass for touching his bestfriend.

Lexi hated all the attention on her right now. All the cameras and eyes was starting to get to her.

"Yo you need to leave!" Taurus said running into the building.

"You gone choose this bitch over our baby?"

"India be real with yourself."

While they started arguing Lexi's breathing started to pick up and the room started to spin.

"Aye T!" Levi yelled rushing to her side grabbing Taurus's attention.

"Hey baby calm down." He said grabbing her face. "Deep breaths."

Lexi followed his instructions taking slow deep breaths. She closed her eyes and went to her safe place. On the porch with her mom on a rainy day.

"Levi can you go get her stuff? I'm bout to take her home." Levi nodded.

"This ain't over bitch! Please remember!" India yelled walking out.

1 hour later

Lexi and Taurus laid silently in his bed, enjoying each other's company as always. She didn't wanna go home so he brought her here.

"I love you Najour, and thank you for being here for me."

He got up going to his closet before coming back out and sitting in front of her.

"I love you. When Levi called me it drove me crazy knowing that I was the cause of the situation you was put in today. You've made me better and I'll continue to do better with you along side me. I know we said take it slow and all that other stuff but Chanel I can't live without you. I need you. Lexia Chanel Morr will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'm sorry Taurus I can't." She pouted.

---

"Nah I'm just playin. Of course baby!" She laughed grabbing his face and kissing him.

"Nah that's not funny." He said pushing her off him.

"Najour stop." She whined. He rolled his eyes grabbing the Pandora bracelet from behind his back.

"This is so cute." She smiled as he locked the bracelet around her wrist. "I'm bout to my boyfriend these hoes to death!" She yelled jumping up and down.

"Nah for real Chanel sit down." She looked at him sideways befor doing as asked.

"This healthy shit is new but I need you to know I'm trying."

"I know baby and I'm so proud."

"Okay good. You wanna talk about earlier now?"

Lexi nodded and explained everything that happened.

"Bro Keenan was supposed to be on top of this shit." He huffed.

"I'm sure he's working on it. I'm fine so don't worry yourself." She smiled down on him. "I wish my mom could've met you. I'm sure she would've loved you." She pouted breaking eye contact.

"Yeah probably." He shrugged. "I'm just that guy."

"Oh my god shut up." She laughed.

He chuckled. "I told my grandma about you and she wanna met you."

"Really!?"

"Why you sound surprised?"

"Thinking about meeting her makes me nervous."

"You'll be fine."

"When is this meeting of the granny?" She asked.

"Next weekend."

"I'm excited." She replied bouncing up and down on his lap.

"Chanel." Taurus said feeling his pants tighten. Lexi knowingly ignored him and continued her actions slightly slowing down.

"Yes baby?"

"You gotta stop." He replied trying his hardest to suppress his moans. Lexi started to moan.

"Mhm baby."

"Chanel." He said grabbing her waist looking into her eyes.

"Okay fine." She said halting her movements. "I just want you to fuck me all day!"

"Yeah soon baby."

---
HEY MUNCHKINS!! 😛
I wanna start writing on a a schedule cause it's not fair to y'all for me to be taking these long ass writing breaks.
I was thinking maybe twice a week? y'all can pick the days
Keep in mind I'm still a full time student
I think that's all

(edited: that schedule shit is dead asf! lol, jus catch me when you can <3)

Excuse all mistakes! vote and comment
Bye Munchkins 💟