eleven

May 27
Studio

"Am I dreaming!?" Lexi exaggerated as she answered the phone

"Shut up goofy!" I replied laughing with her.

"No cause I'm in total shock right now. I haven't heard from you inna couple days sir."

"My bad Chanel I been real busy with meetings, and the label-"

"Najour I know, I was just kidding. Being a superstar takes a lot of hard work." She said putting emphasis on superstar.

"I'm not no fuckin superstar." I said shaking my head.

"Oh chile I can see it now. These women bout to be THROWING themselves at you, hell you might even catch a cougar." She joked.

"Nah they good where they at."

"Yeah okay. Whatcha doin now?" She asked.

"I just got finished in the studio. I was just chilling here for a second, I don't feel like driving."

"So you just gone sit there?" She asked confused.

"Of course not Chanel."

"Oh whatever." She replied rolling her eyes.

"What you doin though?"

"I'm sitting here waiting for 10 o'clock so I can dip out this bitch." She said making me check the time seeing it was 9:46 pm.

"You need me to pick up you up?" I asked remembering her car was in the shop.

"No you don't feel like driving I'll just call a Uber."

"Call a Uber and waist yo money. I'm on the way." I said getting up and heading out the studio.

"Oh my god." I heard her groan but I payed her no mind.

"You done for the night?" The receptionist asked.

"Yeah." I respond walking out.

"Taurus you don't have to do this I'll be fine."

"You know you say that a lot. Are you really fine Chanel?" I asked putting emphasis on fine.

"Yeah I'm good." She chuckled.

"I'm still coming to get you." I shrugged. "I gotta stop by the store then I'll be on my way."

"Ok Najour, drive safe." She replied hanging up.

Cranking up my car I made my way to the gas station.

"Oh my god." I said to myself parking my car and getting out.

"Is that Taurus!" India yelled as I walked into the store. Ignoring her I made my way to the cooler grabbing me and Lexi something to drink. Making my way back to the front of the store i grabbed her favorite candy and me a bag of chips before finally going to the register.

"And lemme get 25 on pump 3." I told the woman. I payed for everything and headed back to my car.

"Taurus! I know you heard me the first time." India said coming up to me.

"Yeah I did."

"I miss you." She pouted rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah I bet so." I said praying this gas would pump faster.

"Stop being like that you know I love you."

"I'm good India back up."

"Oh I see." She lightly chuckled. "Nigga got a little bit of fame and think he too good for me. Bitch I made you!" She finished stabbing her pointer and middle finger at my temple.

"India for real, you think that's the reason I don't wanna be with you not more. Not the fact that you're verbally, emotionally and physically abusive?"

"I only did those things because you would make me angry and you know that. I get so tired of you always bringing that shit up! Let it go!"

"I am. That's the reason I don't wanna be with or around you." I replied putting the pump back on the hook and going to get in my car.

"I hate you." She said scratching my face as I was getting in.

"INDIA!"

"Boy fuck you!" She yelled goin back to the front of the store where she came from.

I just shook my head and made my way to the hospital to get Lexi.

10 minutes later

"Hi." She smiled getting in the car.

"Wassup Chanel." I replied getting ready to pull off.

"Nothing jus tir- Najour what happened to your face?

"Ain't shit, i'll clean it up when I get home." I replied.

"Bro your bleeding."

"Lexi I know that I'll clean it when I get home."

"Don't beat around the bush to me about what happen cause I wouldn't do that to you." She said getting on her phone.

15 minutes later

"Thank you." She mumbled grabbing all her things getting ready to get out.

"Lexia I'm sorry for earlier. It's just something I'm not ready to talk about and didn't know how to tell you."

"But you just did." She said slightly disappointed. "All you had to say was I don't wanna talk about. Najour the only thing I ask of you is to always be honest with me."

"Okay and from here on out I will." I responded.

She smiled slightly and got out the car.

"Imma be back after I clean this up." I said nodding towards my leg.

"I have a first aid kit in the house, let me help you." She responded.

"It's fine ill be right-"

"Najour seriously, get out of the car right now."

We had a mini staring contest before i turned off the car and got out.

---
Excuse all mistakes
Vote & Comment
Hope you enjoyed
Later munchkins 💞