thirty one

January 17
2 weeks later
📍 Home

"Handsome im so nervous!" Lexi said.

"You're gonna do amazing, why are you scared?"

"I don't know." She pouted.

The two of them were in the shower getting ready to leave for the Lorvae Valentines photo shoot.

"Maybe because, I don't know, what if she realized that I'm not the person for her. Maybe she changed her mind about me." She replied turning around to look at him.

"Whoever would change their mind about you is fucking crazy. You're perfect."

"Thank you handsome." She smiled.

"Can I have a piece of that perfect dick?"

"Bro move!" He replied stepping out the shower. "You so damn goofy."

"I'm not laughin!" She said following behind him. "I'm fully healed and ready for that meat!"

"After your shoot. You do good ill give you all the dick you want." He said seductively kissing her slowly.

"Move!" She said breaking the kiss. "You gone get my panties wet." She huffed.

"You don't even have panties on!" He laughed.

"Whatever. Lemme alone and get dressed." She rolled her eyes.

"Aye, drop the attitude. I already told you what's finna happen." He replied firmly grabbing her neck.

Taurus had realized that his sweet and innocent girl was very kinky. He hadn't brought it up yet but it was definitely about time.

"Okay." She whispered.

"Gimme a kiss."

She looked up at him and smiled before kissing his lips.

2 hours later

"Oh my god Lexia you're a natural behind the camera." Aneeka applauded as they wrapped up the second look. Aneeka was the founder of Lorvae and she is very hands on with her company.

"Okay now let's get you into the last look while they put up the new set."

"Okay." Lex replied. She was very comfortable with her new surroundings. As soon as she stepped foot into the building all her worries and nerves went away.

Taurus sat in the back admiring her and her work. He was very proud of her accomplishments. She looked in his direction and he nodded, reassuring her he'd be there when she got back.

1 hour later

"And that's a wrap!" Aneeka yelled and the whole set cheered. As they calmed down she started to talk again.

"I wanna thank everyone who contributed to this shoot, all the models, lighting crew, set directors, actual directors, just everybody. And also to the head ambassadors Ms. Chanel!" She said turning towards her. "Im really looking forward to all the work to come with you and also the bonds that will grow from this partnership. You're like the daughter I never got to have." She finished fanning her eyes so the tears wouldn't come.

"Ohhh no, please don't cry." Lexi said wrapping her up in a hug. "I'm truly honored."

After Lexi help Aneeka get herself together, they headed out.

"Handsome what are we about to eat? I'm starving!"

"I got us a reservation."

"I love you! I really got the best boyfriend ever!"