34

2 years later
February 14
📍 Aspen, Colorado

"Handsome please stop." Lexi groaned as he left light kisses all over the back of her body.

"It's Valentine's Day. You need to wake up." He replied.

"No because I know you got me on live ugly." She said turning onto her back.

"One im not ugly, two how'd you know?"

"I heard you talkin to them, you know imma light sleeper when you not sleep with me." She shrugged.

"Oh yeah. Tell the people hey."

"Y'all need to leave me and my man alone and go be with yours."

"That's not what I told you to say." He laughed at her bluntness.

"Oh sorry. Hey y'all." She said fake smiling. "No seriously baby can you get off live?"

"Nah." He replied getting up and goin to the kitchen.

"Dick head." She mumbled.

The last few years their lives had really been thriving. Lexia had moved up the social ladder and now had multiple brand deals. She also had a small percentage of owning Lorvae. Taurus had been working hard on new music, and label deals. Also trying to get his own clothing brand off the ground. Through it all they supported each other heavily.

Now being 24 & 26 years with 2 almost 3 years of a relationship under their belt Taurus felt as if they were ready to move onto the next stages of their life.

"It's two fuckin cold." Lexi whined as she got out of the bed and made her way to the bathroom of the cabin.

She told Taurus she wanted to come to Colorado for Valentine's Day and like always he made whatever she wanted happen.

"Handsome Im hungry when can we-" She stopped her sentence mid way finding Taurus kneeled down in the living room.

"Come here girl." He said holding out his hand for her.

"What is this?" She questioned looking around at the set up. The living room was decked out in green decorations, her favorite color. Balloons, roses, gift bags, all of the above.

"I so thankful that god brought us together. Years ago I never thought I could be this happy, this stable in a relationship. I never expected to love again. Until you were my nurse I was you patient. It wasnt love at first sight because of my past, but I wish it would have been. Because if i would've let you slipping away from me I don't know how I'd be living right now. Chanel you complete me, I've know for a long time that I want to spend the reader of my life with you and that will never change. You will always hold a special place in my heart. I'll never not need you. You're my lifeline, seriously. Lexia Chanel Morr, will you marry me?"

Waking up this morning Lexia had not expected this, a marriage proposal. Of course they'd talked about it before and she loved him dearly but she never thought he'd wanted it so soon. Honestly that's a lie, she knew he wanted this it was just a shocker.

"Yes baby of course!" She smiled holding her hand out to him.

"Let's gooooo!" He yelled picking her up and spinning them around.