28

December 31
📍 club hosting

"Why are we down here again?" Levi asked Lex as they sat at the bar

"Because I don't want the world to know we're together yet." She replied.

Taurus had a New Years club hosting and wanted Lex to pop out. She agreed but only if they kept their distance. She didn't feel she was ready for all the attention that came with being a celebrity's girlfriend.

"I know you're nervous or scared or whatever you wanna call it but y'all gotta pop out someday. It's been 4 months since y'all been official and y'all knew each other since April, thats almost a year bitch."

"Levi I-"

"And you're officially a brand ambassador for a woman you've been looking up to since I've known you so you about to be a celebrity too!"

"Levi."

"What im jus sayin. You need to face yo fears and stop being a wuss about everything." He shrugged.

She rolled her eyes as she turned in the bar stool observing her surroundings. Watching drunk people dance and grind on each other she looked up to the VIP section spotting Taurus already looking at her.

She smiled gently as she watched him take out his phone, moments later she got a text.

Handsome 🧡

You okay over there?

Yeah 😔

Why the sad face??

Cause I wanna be over there with you😔

What's stopping you pretty girl?

My mind & worries

Don't let that stop you, you know how I get bout you.
Whatever you thinkin dead it

If I come over there I'm throwing my phone in the trash.
I know all the blogs gone be lookin for me.
And yo crazy ass fans/supporters gone hate me 😗

"We really havin a whole conversation through text when we're in the same building, just a couple feet from each other." She chuckled at the thought.

Whatever you wanna do, jus know i gotchu 🤷🏾‍♂️

I love you

I love you too now hurry up, I miss you

She locked her phone getting up.

"Levi you comin?"

"Yeah, where we goin?"

"Up top."

"Finally, I seem some fine ass niggas up there."

"Omg you talk to much, let's go."

They were heading over to the VIP as Taurus heard the first gun shot. He frantically looked back at the spot Lex and Levi were occupying to see they weren't their anymore. Then he heard another one, and another one ass screams let out.

Lex felt as if the world was moving in slow motion. She felt her breathing speed up, and started to feel drowsy.

"Lexia!" She heard her name being shouted, although she couldn't identify the voice.

"Somebody call the police!"

Taurus finally got his eyes on her. She was on the floor laid out while Levi hovered over her.

There was so much commotion happening in the club for him to realize Lex had been shot.

Rushing to the bottom floor her heard more gunshots sounding as if they were happening outside of the building.

"Fuck!" He yelled finally getting to her side. "Baby everything is gonna be fine, you're gone be okay." He reassured her.

Lex was in an out of consciousness because cause of all the anxiety and adrenaline pumping through her. She hadn't even noticed she'd been shot till she was being picked up by the first responders and put onto the stretcher. All the pain rushed in.

Levi was in total shock, he was confused. They'd usually be on the other side of the trauma incident. He didn't know if he should call her brother now or wait. All he knew is he blamed him self. It should've been him. Or neither of them, these type of things don't happen to them. He was knocked outta his trance by Taurus.

"Get in the ambulance with her, imma drive."

"No you-"

"Imma drive get in the fucking truck." Taurus replied. Levi nodded dosing as he said.

Taurus was heading out when all the TV's in the clubs started to do a count down.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

"Happy New Year pretty girl."
———
Published: May 24, 2023
Excuse all mistakes
Like and comments
Later munchkins 🩵