22

September 9
Taurus House

"I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused in this world and to the kind people in it

"I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused in this world and to the kind people in it. I was never pregnant. I've hurt Taurus in more ways than one and i sincerely apologize. At one point i truly loved him. I just cant do this anymore, i cant live life unhappy, so this video is my last message to the world and if you're seeing this I'm already gone"

This was Lexi's second time watching the video taurus had sent her. India committed suicide the other day. Although Taurus said he didn't feel any type of way about it she found it sad India resorted to suicide in the end.

Even though she said she was never pregnant the thought of kids still lingered in the back of his mind. Taurus always wanted to be a father, his father was very active in his life she he wanted to show his kids the same affection.

On the other hand Lexi didn't know he felt this way, and she felt the total opposite about children. Althought she had two active parents she never saw herself being a parent. She dreamed of living life without children unlike the average little girl.

Now Lexi laid across Tarsus's bed trying to take a nap since she'd just gotten off of work. No he wasn't there but being around his things and scent soothed her so over the past week you could find her here.

Days Later
September 12

"Handsome."

Lexi had been trying to talk to him about anything for the past couple of days and he'd just been distancing himself.

"Bro that's not fair. You don't get to ignore me, I'm your girlfriend." She said leaning on the counter.

He said nothing.

"Najour! Do you not hear me talkin you!?"

He looked at her before blinking and throwing his head back to look at the ceiling.

"You know what call me when you want to talk because I refuse to sit and talk to myself when you're literally right here." She told him going to get her things to leave.

It took a moment then she came back into the living room before sighing. She walked over to him then straddled his lap.

"I love you handsome, don't forget." She said kissing from his chin all the way to his ear. "Call me when you're ready." She lowly smiled.

She went to get up and he tightened his grip on her thighs.

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?"

"Of course handsome." She replied took off her purse, shoes, then dropped her keys before Taurus laid back and pulled her to lay on top of him.

"I love you too." He sleepily said.

"I know baby." She said rubbing his ear and lightly kissing his exposed neck where her head rested.

---

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!🥰
that's why the chapter is posted late asf, I been out ALL mfn day

this chapter not long but it's something. When I discontinue this book ion wanna hear nothinggggggggg ! idk where I want the story line to go and i have zero motivation so...
Excuse all mistakes
Vote and comment
Later munchkins 💟