4

March 29

"You so stupid I swear

"You so stupid I swear." I laughed listening to Levi tell this story.

"Bitch really he tried it and ion like det!"

We were on our lunch break eating chick-fil-a and Levi was telling a story about this date he had the other day.

"So basically he was mad cause he still in the closet?"

"Yesss like how you gay and homophobic?" He laughed.

"Well damn Le why you ain't help him out?"

"Bitch I am not a therapist he better tip toe out that mother fucker. Talm bout people think I'm gay but i don't be tryna confirm it."

"Oh chileee the ghetto." I laughed.

"Exactly what I said! But we need to find you a dick to hop on."

"Levi!" I exclaimed shocked. There was two old ladies that walked by when he said it now they were lookin at us crazy.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Them old ladies heard you." I said nodding towards them.

"Oh bitch they know they used to hop on dick too." He replied shrugging me off.

"You is to much, lets go before we late." I said gathering my thing as Levi did the same.

Springs Memorial Hospital

"Bro i just need something for my head! Why you think imma drug addict? Do I look like I do drugs to you?" Me and Levi heard walking into the building.

"Isn't that the dude from the other day?" He asked me.

"Yeah I think so." He walked to the sign in table so i went to see what the problem was.

"Sara is every thing okay?" I asked.

"No this main claims to come here frequently but won't give me his information so I can help him." Sara explained completely stressed out.

"It's okay I'll take it from here." I said giving her a head nod to indicate everything was fine.

"Mr. Conway?"

"I've had this killer head headache for a couple days and I won't go away. I just need something to help it." He said almost breaking down.

I nodded and led him into a room while Levi got his paper work.

"Have you hit your head recently?" I asked inserting the iv.

"Yeah like three days ago." He said pointing to the bruise.

"Okay, I'm gone order you a Head CT before giving you medicine because that could cause more problems."

"So i just gotta sit here in pain? I've been doin that! If you can't give me anything I'll just go home." He said reaching for the iv.

I sighed, "Okay, but it's gonna be a low dosage."

"Alright." He nodded and I left out.

"What he back for this time?" Levi asked as I was approaching the station.

"Severe head ache that's been happening for the last couple of days."

"Chile sound like sounds like he be getting beat on."

"Levi!"

"What? Don't act like all the signs ain't there. He's here frequently for injuries he don't wanna explain, the girlfriend is very... I can't find the word but you get it."

"I'm going to give him his medicine, order a head ct and stop talkin about people."

3 hours later

"Mr.Conway you have-"

"Stopping callin me Mr like I'm old."

"Okay well Taurus you have a mild concussion and a inflated brain. We're gonna keep you hear for a couple nights u till the inflamed part of your brain goes down. The night nurse will be here in a few to give you some pain medication and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ight thank you."

"Your welcome. Is there anyone you would like me to call?"

"Nah I'm good I'll see you tomorrow."

I slightly smiled and made my way out.

Taurus Najour Conway
May 21

India🦋

you gave me a concussion and my brain is inflamed . i swear this time im done with yo as fr.

🤣🤣 you said that last time, you'll be back
just don't die before you get the chance

---
excuse all mistakes
Later munchkins 💕