twenty five

December 10
Home

Taurus and Lexia laid in bed completely naked watching tv, enjoying each other's company

Taurus and Lexia laid in bed completely naked watching tv, enjoying each other's company. Lex had her right leg draped over his body and her head rested on his chest.

Taurus had his left hand behind his head and the right rested on lexi's ass. His fingers slowly inched closer to her clit.

"Handsome." Lexi said taking a deep breath as he started to toy with her clit. "What do you want?" She asked looking up at him.

"To fuck you." He replied and Lexi smiled. She got up to straddle him then slowly grinded on his growing dick.

"Really?" She asked, it kinda came out as a moan.

He nodded trying to keep his grunts to a minimum.

"I need to hear you handsome." She said seductively in his ear speeding up her pace.

"Yes baby sit- sit on my dick." She kissed around his soft spot before slowly sliding down his dick.

"Fuckkk!" They both moaned.

Taurus laid there with his eyes rolling back trying to control his moans. Lexia slightly sped up her pace.

"Baby please I need to hear you." She whined. They both had dominate traits and would often switch dominate roles.

"Oh my god! I love you so much girl!"

She could feel his dick pulsating so she knew he was about to cum.

"I love you more." She moaned laying down on top of him as he thrusted into her from the bottom.

"Where you want it?" He asked.

"In me please." She moaned as she squirted causing him to grunt and release. He slowed his strokes before completely stoping allowing her to ride out her orgasm.

"Handsome im in love with you." She said breathily.

"I'm in love with you too." He replied looking down at her.

"I know you not tired." He said flipping them over.

"Do yo big one handsome." She smiled grabbing her ankles.

"You're a fuckin clown." He laughed.

******

"Lexi!" Levi whisper-yelled tapping her shoulder.

"Huh?"

"What the fuck got you zoning out like that?"

"My man chile. I miss him so much." She pouted.

Taurus called Levi and asked him to get Lex out the house since he'd been gone for a couple days and he knew she was cooped up in the house.

"I'm sure he miss you too, callin my phone right before my appointment." He replied rolling his eyes.

"Boy fuck you." She laughed. "You know you was ready to see me." She laughed.

"If that's what helps you sleep at night." He laughed.

———

Hey munchkins!
Thanks for reading, Ik it's short...
Excuse all mistakes
Like & comment
Bye munchkins ❤️